Thread: AI recommendations?

AI recommendations?

Any adults only AI resorts recommendations for Dominican Republic or Costa Rica based on personal experience?

2. 08-11-2014, 07:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by struggler44 View Post
    Not a fan of Jamaica but thanks for the recommendation based on your personal experience!

I don't know what AI means. But we stayed at an adults resort in DR and loved it so much we thought about become members.

RIU - Punta Cana - They actually had three resorts side by side so you could go back and forth between them for dining and events. The only negative was the elevator being so tiny and kind of scary, so after the first time we never used it.
    http://www.riu.com/en/Paises/dominic...acao/index.jsp

Oh and the best part for me, was you could get a full massage right on the beach, with the waves and so on. I did it every day, so relaxing. I wish I was there right now...
    Last edited by migtig; 08-11-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

All Inclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    All Inclusive.
    Ahhh - thanks. Yes the RIU resort was all inclusive. You did have to pay seperate for some trips, special activities or scuba diving, but we set it all up the first day and had no problems.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

Quote Originally Posted by migtig View Post
    Ahhh - thanks. Yes the RIU resort was all inclusive. You did have to pay seperate for some trips, special activities or scuba diving, but we set it all up the first day and had no problems.
    We did the same thing. Our close out bill was $1.00 for a phone call we made.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

http://majesticelegancepuntacana.com/.

I was here a few years ago, have recommended this place to many friends and they all enjoyed their vacation here. I will definately stay here again.

Quote Originally Posted by migtig View Post
    RIU - Punta Cana - They actually had three resorts side by side so you could go back and forth between them for dining and events. The only negative was the elevator being so tiny and kind of scary, so after the first time we never used it.
    http://www.riu.com/en/Paises/dominic...acao/index.jsp

Oh and the best part for me, was you could get a full massage right on the beach, with the waves and so on. I did it every day, so relaxing. I wish I was there right now...
    Thanks for the info - this resort is actually one I found on TripAdvisor and was at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutout View Post
    http://majesticelegancepuntacana.com/.

I was here a few years ago, have recommended this place to many friends and they all enjoyed their vacation here. I will definately stay here again.
    Thanks - looks like a great place and a bit cheaper than the one above, but still accomplishing the same thing - unlimited sunshine and alcohol in January!

Man, I'm still here !!!
    RIU - Punta Cana - Daughter/SIL went last year and are going back again.... Loved it..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.