3.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Betty Grable 1.jpg
    Betty Grable 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 286

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bettie Page was beautiful, even with her clothes on, and her looks transition well to the modern age. Betty Grable, not so much.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was kind of surprised, when I was looking up pictures on Bing she had a bunch kinky ones. I don't want to remember her like that and now it’s burned into my brain.

:mad:

You seem sad about that. How odd.

Betty was a pin up gal, you know. Not exactly the Wheaties girl...

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Bettie Page hands down.

She has inspired millions upon millions of women over the years. Her style has turned out to be timeless for sure.

I just recently watched "Bettie Page Reveals All" on Netflix. It was kind of sad.

Misfit, not sure where you've been but she is reknowned for her BDSM pics. :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Bettie <3 shes my favorite. I had a huge poster of her on my wall in college constantly had to explain who she was :( I don't believe she was "tricked" into the kink photos like she claimed later but they are fantastic.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Bettie Page was beautiful, even with her clothes on, and her looks transition well to the modern age. Betty Grable, not so much.

Betty Grable had a wholesome look to her and she didn't come off trashy. I voted for Bettie Page but I'm not so sure...I must do more research!

:dance:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Betty Grable had a wholesome look to her and she didn't come off trashy. I voted for Bettie Page but I'm not so sure...I must do more research!

:dance:

I was going to say, do you want a pinup girl or a trashy girl .... BP is hot no doubt, but she showed it all ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bettie Page is quite wholesome in comparison to today's major stars.

which stars are you talking about - Kardashian and her sex tape [hardly a 'major' star]

or numerous young girls caught getting out of a limo with no panties - I suppose on could equate that with BP's posing nude ...

I have not heard about Emma Watson caught without her panties, nor has Megan Fox posed nude
... Scarlett Jo / Anne Hatheway - Indeed