Big things happening in Ferguson.

Hijinx

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
No longer satisfied with just rioting , the usual suspects ion 90% of riots in America are now shooting at Police.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/12/f...rs-fired-multiple-times-at-police-helicopter/

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_7fb366f0-2f29-5bdd-b18b-34c9d8c688e7.html

And of course Al Sharpton has arrived to stir the sh*t. Looking for a few bucks out of it is my guess.

He should be arrested for incitement , the minute he shows up on the scene.

Funny how you choose to post this and not the apparent martial law laid down in Ferguson by restricting airspace and journalists from the area. Instead you choose on the story that is designed to divide and conquer. That's because you're a sucker.

Hijinx

Funny how you choose to post this and not the apparent martial law laid down in Ferguson by restricting airspace and journalists from the area. Instead you choose on the story that is designed to divide and conquer. That's because you're a sucker.

Well I don't see how not posting of the apparent martial law would stop any division or conquer ---whoever they wish to conquer, but if you say so--------??????????

Also Al Sharpton's arrival on the scene is not to Divide ???? The story mentions the restrictions on flying because a police helicopter was fired on so now you believe they should not have restricted flying?? OK---You believe they should let helicopters go there and be shot at ? Make sense man .

glhs837

Power with Control

So, faced with rampant destruction of citizens property, the govt should do what?

LibertyBeacon

So, faced with rampant destruction of citizens property, the govt should do what?

This had nothing to do with preventing property destruction. It is all about preventing press coverage of the riots and, more importantly, the police response to same.

This would have been a perfect time for a UAV/UAS owned by a media company to be used below the flight levels where police helos are. Whoops, FAA says no to commercial UAV/UAS, which would include media use.

Suppression of dissent is knocking on the front door.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I think you fail to see the bigger picture. That's why you are an underachiever.

The bigger picture is that animals who smash and rob the property of hard working Americans should be shot.

The only injustice in their community is the injustice they voted for

LibertyBeacon

The bigger picture is that animals who smash and rob the property of hard working Americans should be shot.

I would have no problem with any citizen who was defending their property shooting and killing someone in the process.

Just what the #### is your point?

glhs837

Power with Control
So, let me see if I understand, while mobs rampage destroying, the people we hire to maintain order and prevent/stop such things should stand down? Are you of the opinion these crowds are chanting kumbya and holding candles, organizing a political party to engage in the legal process to right wrongs? If so, I have some video to show you. Please explain to me how this destruction/theft of other peoples property equates to "dissent". there is valid dissent going on, real protests, and last I saw, nobody was blocking cameras for those.

So, here's a good timeline, tweets from on scene, some Vines. From what I see, police were holding a line, nothing going on until the reports of fires, lootings and destruction. Please show me the boot of the oppressor in this data. Stop taking general crap and give with the facts. Specifics, with examples, please.

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/10/and-t...est-escalates-in-ferguson-mo-pics-vine-video/

I'll noite, about halfway down, there appears to be a female reporters bit. Seems they were on scene, and had to leave after someone smashed the windows in the news van. So maybe it's not the Man keeping the press out, but the presses rightful caution to not place reporters in harms way

glhs837

Power with Control
Racing to the scene to try and get there before Al Sharptongue. He's apparently losing the race though...must be losing some of the hustle in his "race hustler" role.:killingme

Al's gone all low drag high speed these days. Not to mention he's got a "network" backing his plays.

LibertyBeacon

You seem like a smart person, so I wish you'd think these things through before you commit publicly to a position. This situation is not simply "dissent".

I didn't suggest it was; if I did, please quote the relevant passage.

What it is is conditioning to get citizens used to a constant police presence in full BDUs and MRAPs. Think of it as a practice run, if you will, for martial law/full-on police sates in towns and cities. There are many examples of this in recent history, but another "practice run" was in Boston immediately after the FBI controlled assets, I mean Moslems, strike that too -- those two young fellas blew #### up in Boston. That is the relevance to the quelling of dissent. Some people won't understand until it is on their front door.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What it is is conditioning to get citizens used to a constant police presence in full BDUs and MRAPs.

Stop right there. WHO created this situation?

Answer: the rioters and looters.

The cops can't just let them go on about their mayhem - the other citizens of the town don't like it. So they go in and try to shut them down. The media, of course, wants to come in and get video of anything they can edit and clip to make people like you think these poor downtrodden dissenters are being abused by the big bad Nazi cops. I don't blame the Mayor or whoever for prohibiting media presence. If they weren't such a bunch of ####ing idiots maybe things could be different.

Do not blame the police for responding; blame the criminals for giving them something they must respond to.

LibertyBeacon

Stop right there. WHO created this situation?

Answer: the rioters and looters.

Yes, I agree that is what it would appear according to media reports. I am sure you understand that just like we can put some CIA operatives and "economic hit men" on the ground in countries we want to overthrow, so too can we create a situation like we are seeing unfold in Ferguson, Mizzourah in order to create a situation that is ripe for a government power grab or for some other scheme they are working on. You gotta make the people want more government control. That is a key element.

And I am sure you know the adage Ben Franklin gave us: "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."