I just got a call from St Marys "something" dept. Anyone else? It was too broken up to understand. Sounded like health.

sm8

I got one a couple days ago that was kind of broken up also. I kept listening and got something about Hurricane preparedness because we are in the heart of hurricane season.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I got one a couple days ago that was kind of broken up also. I kept listening and got something about Hurricane preparedness because we are in the heart of hurricane season.

That is exactly why I asked if that was the number it came from. It was a very broken up message and had I not received the same call again that I was at home to get, I would have not figured it out. I did a reverse number look-up and it came up as St. Mary's County Government and then listed 4 different attorney's. I was just wondering who was working at the county government offices on Saturday?

Anyway DR, if that is the number then please be aware that even though you live thousands of miles away, it is the beginning of hurricane season so it is always best to err on the side of caution and get your survival supplies in order.

icequeen2727

The call I just got from them was for tablets you can take (in case of melt down!!) if you live in the "Nuclear Power Plant" zone. Pick up is at Hollywood Fire Dept. August 19th from 4-7 pm.

That is exactly why I asked if that was the number it came from. It was a very broken up message and had I not received the same call again that I was at home to get, I would have not figured it out. I did a reverse number look-up and it came up as St. Mary's County Government and then listed 4 different attorney's. I was just wondering who was working at the county government offices on Saturday?

Anyway DR, if that is the number then please be aware that even though you live thousands of miles away, it is the beginning of hurricane season so it is always best to err on the side of caution and get your survival supplies in order.

I was always prepared there. All I really worry about is trees on the house. Ugh. Here I have all, but a gennie. Food, water, etc. I have. Plus a river nearby. lol

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They were probably calling to let you know we stripped all the salvageable copper out of your house.

A courtesy call...so to speak.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The call I just got from them was for tablets you can take (in case of melt down!!) if you live in the "Nuclear Power Plant" zone. Pick up is at Hollywood Fire Dept. August 19th from 4-7 pm.
:yay: I got the same call.
They were probably calling to let you know we stripped all the salvageable copper out of your house.

A courtesy call...so to speak.

I had a stripper visit me and I wasn't there? Crap!

:roflmao: