Doctor 'forced female colleague to Motorboat...

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/395052/Dr-Tressie-Montene-Duffy-motorboat-breasts

Dr Tressie Montene Duffy faces a series of allegations from staff at the West Virginia Weight and Wellness Inc clinic in Martinsburg, USA, including several relating to her breasts following her boob op.

One complainant said that 44-year-old Duffy pulled her head into breasts and asked her to 'motorboat' her – the act of making a loud noise while shaking the head from side in between the bosom.

She also claimed that Duffy grabbed her by the head and kissed her on the lips.

If you meet DoWhat in person and this is how he greets you followed by, 'That is customary 'Hello' in my homeland" don't believe him... turns out he was born in the U.S.A...:mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you meet DoWhat in person and this is how he greets you followed by, 'That is customary 'Hello' in my homeland" don't believe him... turns out he was born in the U.S.A...:mad:

Coming from you, this is even funnier! :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the debbie delamar article was more fun ...... 30 KK cost 15000 pounds Sterling

PeoplesElbow

I love the way that they feel the need to describe what motor boating is.

I also want to see these surgically enhanced breasts.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I shudder to think of the outrage of it were a man who did the motor boating. He'd probably be brought up on assault and other sexual deviant charges. Why does the broad get a pass?

Other than that, I thought this was quite a titillating story.

BOP

I shudder to think of the outrage of it were a man who did the motor boating. He'd probably be brought up on assault and other sexual deviant charges. Why does the broad get a pass?

Other than that, I thought this was quite a titillating story.

Sexist.

:coffee: