U.S. journalist beheaded

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-claims-to-have-beheaded-u-s-journalist-james-foley/

The Islamic extremist group that has overrun parts of Syria and Iraq released a video Tuesday that apparently shows the beheading of American journalist James Foley. The militant group also threatened to kill another U.S. journalist if the U.S. does not halt its airstrikes in Iraq.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, known as ISIS, released a video titled "A Message to America" that appeared on several social media websites. YouTube removed it shortly after it was posted.

glhs837

Power with Control
Account I read says the animal that slaughtered him used a six inch blade and it took seven minutes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Account I read says the animal that slaughtered him used a six inch blade and it took seven minutes.

dull butter knife .... they want it as terrorizing as possible
hopefully the poor bastard bled out in 2 and passed out

come on down my street and try that crap instead of hiding in the sand box

glhs837

Power with Control
I find it odd that these folks feel it's holy way, and God is non their side, but they hide their faces........

Hijinx

I find it odd that these folks feel it's holy way, and God is non their side, but they hide their faces........

They do not feel that God is on their side. It is their god,allah, that they feel is on their side.
(I do not spell allah with a capitol because it does not deserve one.)

IMO their god is Satan, the Devil, Beelzebob, The Evil One. that leads these people's cult.

They truly enjoy this type of thing. They enjoy the disgust and they feel it will strike horror into their enemies, when what it does is prove their viciousness.
They teach their young to enjoy it. George Bush called Islam a religion of peace.
WTF was he thinking?
Obama says : “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
WTF is wrong with that CS'er?

What does it take for all of the countries in the world to start realizing that these people mean to enslave or kill anyone who is not Islamic---and aside from that they will kill each other when they have the opportunity.

All of the countries of the world need to start culling this herd.

Hijinx

Islam, such a peaceful and misunderstood religion.

IMO purposely misunderstood by cowardly Government leaders who do not wish to upset them.

It's past time to cull them, and it cannot be done by civil courts.

PJay

Hussein will be speaking about this soon...prepare yourselves.

Hussein: uh, um, uh, um. Carry on my brothers!

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I am listening to a press conference with Jim Foley's parents. Really amazing people. They said he felt it was his passion and life's work to get the stories out about injustices in the world. Now, Obama is speaking about this horrifying act.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I believe the video is real, and is being done to outrage the west and goad us into committing tens of thousands of troops for another ten years to fight a hugely expensive war.

PJay

Hussein> "People like this ultimately fail because the future is won by those who build and not destroy."

And you will fail you freakin azzwipe!

Last edited:

frogman123

I believe the video is real, and is being done to outrage the west and goad us into committing tens of thousands of troops for another ten years to fight a hugely expensive war.

That's exactly what it's for. The video has been authenticated and now people (especially on these forums) will want us to go into Iraq, and if Obama doesn't do so, than he is somehow supporting ISIS.

PJay

That's exactly what it's for. The video has been authenticated and now people (especially on these forums) will want us to go into Iraq, and if Obama doesn't do so, than he is somehow supporting ISIS.

He armed them....I do believe that means he supports them.

glhs837

Power with Control

Nope, no need for that, but I"m certainly not averse to a a little Israeli style payback. Give our folks a little freedom to snuff this particular punk and his buddies out like candles. No beheading, just a quick bullet.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This whole thing makes my stomach hurt a lot. I don't understand how human beings can hate each other so much!