Myrtle Beach in September

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just got an email from Bay View Resort and they have sunset view condos - with full kitchen, balcony, sleeps four - going for $65/night weekdays, slightly more for the weekend. They also have great deals on ocean view rooms/suites as well.

Just an FYI.

http://www.bayviewresort.com/

luvmygdaughters

Were going 09/06 thru 09/12. That sounds like a good deal but we already made reservations at the Compass Cove. Love going in September, no rowdy teens or screaming kids at the pool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What? No golf?

Myrtle Beach has more golf than you can reasonably play. :lol: When Chip and I went I was thoroughly intimidated, so I was glad we went with a different entertainment itinerary (kayaking, go-karts, biking, etc.). I could play some of those courses now, though. :really:

doubtfull24

I just got an email from Bay View Resort and they have sunset view condos - with full kitchen, balcony, sleeps four - going for $65/night weekdays, slightly more for the weekend. They also have great deals on ocean view rooms/suites as well.

Just an FYI.

That sounds nice! I wish hubby and I could get away. We haven't had a night away from the boys since my youngest was born 3 years ago!! Our oldest has gone over night to a friends but not our baby.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I've had no problem taking a mini-vacation away from my kids, and I didn't feel guilty about it. Sometimes it's important for mom and dad to regenerate their relationship when things get stagnant, and that can't be done with the kids around. There's nothing wrong with taking some time for yourselves every once in a rare while. Trust me, the kids won't be mentally scarred for life or anything. That's not to say never take your kids on vacation with you, but there's no harm in taking one for yourselves on occasion either.

mudpuddle

Just an FYI.

That is a great deal! We already have plans to go the first week in Oct...if we didn't we would definitely take this offer!

Vince

Myrtle Beach has more golf than you can reasonably play. :lol: When Chip and I went I was thoroughly intimidated, so I was glad we went with a different entertainment itinerary (kayaking, go-karts, biking, etc.). I could play some of those courses now, though. :really:
I keep telling you we're getting better.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Yes, I did. I changed my opinion after reading other's posts. I don't think my deleting my post affected your reply. :smile:

It made my response look rather random and off topic, but no matter. Next time you change your opinion you could just say so instead of deleting.

mamatutu

mama to two
It made my response look rather random and off topic, but no matter. Next time you change your opinion you could just say so instead of deleting.

I misplaced my forum rule book. :lol: I, basically, said children grow up too fast, and parents should spend all the time they can with them; as in not take trips without them. Even though, that is what I did, I think parents should get away without their kids if that is what they want to do. Now, you don't look random and off topic. Have a great day!

OldHillcrestGuy

Were going 09/06 thru 09/12. That sounds like a good deal but we already made reservations at the Compass Cove. Love going in September, no rowdy teens or screaming kids at the pool.

We are going 09/02-09/08, always right after Labor Day, rates are much lower and weather is still great. We are already booked at Dayton House where we have stayed 11 of the 12 years we have gone. But looking at the Bay View rates they really look great, I'll be paying just about the same rates, but that was with a really great Black Friday deal that Dayton House was offering. Couple years back their rates really jumped up after a family member (father and founder died) and the son took over. If it wasn't for the 1 day special if you booked on Black Friday I would have been looking for another place and the Bay View rates really looked good, I have already been all through their website and plan to check them out in person when we are in MB. Even their late August rates look great compared to many other places. I might even change my stays to maybe the one of the last 2 weeks in August. Im really glad Vrai that you have posted this great info.