Ubi bene ibi patria

Attachments

• evernotice.jpg
    evernotice.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 134

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No..I never noticed anything like that ever, frankly. Shirley you have some links to illustrate and back up your assertion. Shirley.

FollowTheMoney

To which government do you refer? City, municipality, town, county, state, federal, shadow? To which "people" do you refer?
Enemy combatants, known terrorists, very, very, very bad people, or politicians? (That last one was for fun)
Are you referring to governments in other countries? I notice the helmet does not appear to be NATO but does appear to be Israeli.
Your question is too ambiguous for an appropriate response due to a lack of clarity and that important material information
is missing which is required to form an educated answer.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I'm for smaller government but have no problem with the military (which is part of the gov't) pointing weapons at raghead terrorists (people I don't like) so your point is?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I'm for smaller government but have no problem with the military (which is part of the gov't) pointing weapons at raghead terrorists (people I don't like) so your point is?

People who fly the Gadsden Flag and believe strictly in the Constitution are often considered terrorists (modulo the rag head part), so I am very concerned about ALL ASPECTS of Big Government (™). Pretty soon we will all be terrorists, so I'd be careful what you wish for.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
if I had to guess this troll would be referring to

YT cops vs brown people
IDF vs innocent Palestinians

was that broad enough