Kannah Creek

Went there today for lunch, had an outstanding bratwurst and 2 types of beers. First was a light pilsner second was this. Black’s Bridge Stout

Black’s Bridge Stout draws its character from its malt profile. This American style Stout is nitrogenated, giving it a smooth milky quality complimenting its assertive chocolate, coffee, and roasted flavors.

Very good.

Unlike every place in SoMD that is packed for lunch and dinner there are many places here with no waits and fast service. Texas Roadhouse, Hooters, Sonic. Many others I am sure I haven't found yet. This one is pretty new I guess and people play corn hole and other games on the grassy area. Live band was just arriving as I left.

Went there today for lunch, had an outstanding bratwurst and 2 types of beers. First was a light pilsner second was this. Black’s Bridge Stout

Black’s Bridge Stout draws its character from its malt profile. This American style Stout is nitrogenated, giving it a smooth milky quality complimenting its assertive chocolate, coffee, and roasted flavors.

Very good.

:lol: OK... when did you become the beer wizard?

I just quoted what they said. I really am not into beer. Can't keep them straight. May need to visit this place and take notes. They have a 5 or 10 beer sampler deal I may try. Small shots to try are free.