you never got this crap from Jewish People

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sneakers Bistro In Vermont Caves To One Muslim Woman Who Is Offended By The WORD Bacon. FOR REAL.

Remember when I posted about Eitan Chitayat's latest column, about how important it is to stay angry, stay vigilant and above all else, be aware of the destruction of the American way of life, our melting pot, by radical people who wish us evil?

Yeah. Here's an example of Americans doing the exact opposite.

According to that sourcelink, owners of Sneakers Bistro in Winooski Circle, Vermont, did a little gardening on some city flower beds. The city has a program in place ("Operation Bloom") which allows business owners to do a little landscaping and earn the right to advertise/post signs on the plot of land they landscape. It's kinda awesome, really. So Sneakers gardened, and chose to display a sign which read, "Yield for Sneakers Bacon."

No big deal, right? I mean, bacon exists (thankfully). A lot of people eat it. I'm guessing it's a popular item at Sneakers Bistro. But because some Muslim chick on an internet forum wrote that the sign was "insensitive" to people who don't consume pork, and that AS a Muslim, she's offended by the sign, Sneakers took it down. They completely caved.

The owners told a local news station that they PROACTIVELY reached out to the Muslim chick to tell her that they'd be removing the sign, that they regretted the harm CAUSED by the sign, and that they never wanted to cause stress or bad feelings.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sneakers Bistro In Vermont Caves To One Muslim Woman Who Is Offended By The WORD Bacon. FOR REAL.

Remember when I posted about Eitan Chitayat's latest column, about how important it is to stay angry, stay vigilant and above all else, be aware of the destruction of the American way of life, our melting pot, by radical people who wish us evil?

Yeah. Here's an example of Americans doing the exact opposite.

According to that sourcelink, owners of Sneakers Bistro in Winooski Circle, Vermont, did a little gardening on some city flower beds. The city has a program in place ("Operation Bloom") which allows business owners to do a little landscaping and earn the right to advertise/post signs on the plot of land they landscape. It's kinda awesome, really. So Sneakers gardened, and chose to display a sign which read, "Yield for Sneakers Bacon."

No big deal, right? I mean, bacon exists (thankfully). A lot of people eat it. I'm guessing it's a popular item at Sneakers Bistro. But because some Muslim chick on an internet forum wrote that the sign was "insensitive" to people who don't consume pork, and that AS a Muslim, she's offended by the sign, Sneakers took it down. They completely caved.

The owners told a local news station that they PROACTIVELY reached out to the Muslim chick to tell her that they'd be removing the sign, that they regretted the harm CAUSED by the sign, and that they never wanted to cause stress or bad feelings.

It's Vermont for cryin' out loud. You can't possibly tell me with a straight face you're surprised.

Hijinx

I get offended when I see Muslim veils, Hijabs and Burka's, because I know the person wearing it wants me dead or enslaved.
Don't tell me that some only moderately want me dead or enslaved. There is no such thing as moderately dead or enslaved.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I get offended when I see Muslim veils, Hijabs and Burka's, because I know the person wearing it wants me dead or enslaved.
Don't tell me that some only moderately want me dead or enslaved. There is no such thing as moderately dead or enslaved.

And this goes to the gist of the OP how?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They removed the sign voluntarily. I fail to see a problem here.

How about that the country has been so conditioned to respond to a PC threat that they will voluntarily cave to forum post rather than be seen as "insensitive".

somdwatch

Would you want to be sued because what you post or display is found offensive just by reading it? Wouldn't it be ridiculous if you had to retain a lawyer at 2K minimum? See any problems yet? Keep Posting some of your thoughts! :poke:

mamatutu

mama to two

Actually, they may have avoided a problem by removing the sign. They didn't give Muslim jihadists/extremists an excuse to protest, shove people around, scream and yell, spit on people, and take their American flag away, like they did to the Marine vet during a protest supporting Hamas in front of the WH earlier this month.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Would you want to be sued because what you post or display is found offensive just by reading it? Wouldn't it be ridiculous if you had to retain a lawyer at 2K minimum? See any problems yet? Keep Posting some of your thoughts! :poke:

Can you provide us an overview of extant case law that deals with these kinds of lawsuits?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
CLEM? Is that you asking this ridiculous question, AGAIN?

I am asking if there have been lawsuits (successful or not) where someone has been sued because someone (Moslem or not) has been "offended" by something completely ridiculous. OP posted as if he has specific knowledge of same. If you can help, please do. If not, FOAD.

mamatutu

mama to two
I am asking if there have been lawsuits (successful or not) where someone has been sued because someone (Moslem or not) has been "offended" by something completely ridiculous. OP posted as if he has specific knowledge of same. If you can help, please do. If not, FOAD.

Why do you end your posts with something ridiculous like FOAD, which I am guessing means f..k off and die. If you didn't do that, maybe, people would take you seriously. Just my observation.

mamatutu

mama to two
I fart in your general direction

()o()

You are juvenile. I will bet that you loved Beyoncé's latest MTV performance. I will say that you are a contender for the 'take a thread off topic award' because of your nonsense. I am rooting for you to win. :clap: