sometimes you are just a wanker ......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One Man Has Waged a Two-Year Battle to Shut Down This Kid’s Lemonade Stand

One man in Dunedin, Florida, has been petitioning local authorities to shut down 13-year-old T.J. Guerrero’s lemonade stand for two years, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

“Please help me regain my quiet home and neighborhood,” the 61-year-old Wilkey wrote in one of four emails he sent to city hall over the past two years.

“The city could possibly face repercussion in the event someone became ill from spoiled/contaminated food or drink sales,” Wilkey wrote in another email.

Besides concerns about noise and food safety, Wilkey said the year-round presence of a lemonade stand — not a surprising phenomenon, given the Florida warmth — could drive down his property value.

Hijinx

One man in Dunedin, Florida, has been petitioning local authorities to shut down 13-year-old T.J. Guerrero’s lemonade stand for two years, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

“Please help me regain my quiet home and neighborhood,” the 61-year-old Wilkey wrote in one of four emails he sent to city hall over the past two years.

“The city could possibly face repercussion in the event someone became ill from spoiled/contaminated food or drink sales,” Wilkey wrote in another email.

Besides concerns about noise and food safety, Wilkey said the year-round presence of a lemonade stand — not a surprising phenomenon, given the Florida warmth — could drive down his property value.

That kid must have a helluva business going.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is an unusual community. Many have already shut down junior entrepreneurs across the country. That's probably why the codger believed he had a chance to stifle the kid by using code enforcement by the city.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Neighbor is a crotchedly codger - my age - and has to learn FL is not just for mean old retirees.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Question:

Do unreasonable idiots just not realize that they're unreasonable idiots? This guy has surely had any number of people tell him to stop bothering that kid, yet still he persists. We had our own unreasonable idiot on here not too long ago and the mindset fascinates me. My guess is they do it because they suck, they know they suck, and being an unreasonable idiot makes them feel less sucky....but they have to realize at some point that they only feel even more sucky because now the whole internet is telling them they suck.

I don't get it.

Amused_despair

Question:

Do unreasonable idiots just not realize that they're unreasonable idiots? This guy has surely had any number of people tell him to stop bothering that kid, yet still he persists. We had our own unreasonable idiot on here not too long ago and the mindset fascinates me. My guess is they do it because they suck, they know they suck, and being an unreasonable idiot makes them feel less sucky....but they have to realize at some point that they only feel even more sucky because now the whole internet is telling them they suck.

I don't get it.

I think we need something like "The Purge" but instead of killling people you just get to bitch slap idiots. If three people get together and decide a fourth is an idiot then the idiot gets one bitch slap. 24 hour period, we could sell t-shirts and turkey legs and donate the profits to save the starving children riding tiger beatles or something like that

Grump. What I hate is the ice cream truck. I wouldn't mind it if it played decent music or at least stopped it when in stops in front of my house. The same jingles repeated every 15 seconds or so. Arghh!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Grump. What I hate is the ice cream truck. I wouldn't mind it if it played decent music or at least stopped it when in stops in front of my house. The same jingles repeated every 15 seconds or so. Arghh!

I thought you lived in a retirement community?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Question:

Do unreasonable idiots just not realize that they're unreasonable idiots? This guy has surely had any number of people tell him to stop bothering that kid, yet still he persists.

:shrug:

pissed off at the world for being born

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so it turns out the wanker in the news story has been sighted for running an illegal Financial Services Business from his home, without a license

:lmao: