Torture in a Charles Co. Courtroom

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Ah yes, the slippery slope...

The public does not have a right to view a videotape of the July 23 incident in which a Charles County Sheriff’s officer, at the direction of Circuit Court Judge Robert C. Nalley, administered an electroshock to a defendant in court, the county’s top jurist has ruled in denying the Baltimore Post-Examiner’s request to see the video.

The defendant, Delvon L. King, 25, of Waldorf, did not physically or verbally threaten Nalley or anyone else in the moments before Nalley told the officer to push a button which administered a shock to King’s lower right leg, according to a court transcript. The Baltimore Post-Examiner broke the story Aug. 18.

- See more at: http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/ch...king-incident/2014/08/26#sthash.cd5l0x6T.dpuf

Original story: http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/ma...ered-officer-shock-defendant-court/2014/08/18

More official tripe on Retired judge Nalley: http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/31cc/former/html/msa11688.html

He's the same NUT who let the air out of the tires of the courthouse's cleaning lady' car which was parked in the spot the good judge allegedly used a few years ago.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That is something. Very glad Md, although my home state, will never be my home state again. I have never heard of an incident like that before.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Maybe Southern Maryland will have to go back to the 60's to shackle and muffle unruly defendents like this one.

BigBlue

Maybe Southern Maryland will have to go back to the 60's to shackle and muffle unruly defendents like this one.

That's the thing , he wasn't "unruly" he was his own attorney and citing a case when Nalley told him to shut up ,he said he wasn't done Nalley tazed him .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That's the thing , he wasn't "unruly" he was his own attorney and citing a case when Nalley told him to shut up ,he said he wasn't done Nalley tazed him .

Aw yes. But as an unlicensed, unqualified self-defender, the judge had none of the usual sanctions to get him to stop raising the same issue after it had been ruled upon. Had he been a lawyer he would have faced professional sanction. The dude was a fool and had to be contained.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Aw yes. But as an unlicensed, unqualified self-defender, the judge had none of the usual sanctions to get him to stop raising the same issue after it had been ruled upon. Had he been a lawyer he would have faced professional sanction. The dude was a fool and had to be contained.

So why not hold him in contempt, put him in lockup for 30 days, until he's had time to calm down, and then reconvene? Why is shocking the best alternative?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
The judge should be disbarred and brought up on charges, we are a county of laws and if a member of our judicial system can't follow them then they should be removed from that system post-hast.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
The judge should be disbarred and brought up on charges, we are a county of laws and if a member of our judicial system can't follow them then they should be removed from that system post-hast.

His lack of impulse control was ignored when he flattened that tire, why do you think this will be any different? He was already "retired" -- what are they going to "double retire" him? The cop needs some discipline too. That was an illegal order as I understand it, and he should not have "followed orders".

GW8345

Not White House Approved
His lack of impulse control was ignored when he flattened that tire, why do you think this will be any different? He was already "retired" -- what are they going to "double retire" him? The cop needs some discipline too. That was an illegal order as I understand it, and he should not have "followed orders".

Here's a novel idea for what to do with him, fire his ass and charge him with assault!