Pet Adoption Events

iris28

How do you find out about pet adoption events? Is there a website or something on the somd.com calendar? I've searched and can not find anything for our local area. I've even searched a couple rescue's online and can't find anything posted. I know they have them at the petstores from time to time and have walks and other things but how do I find out in advance? Any help is appreciated...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
How do you find out about pet adoption events? Is there a website or something on the somd.com calendar? I've searched and can not find anything for our local area. I've even searched a couple rescue's online and can't find anything posted. I know they have them at the petstores from time to time and have walks and other things but how do I find out in advance? Any help is appreciated...

I'm sure people here will have some info. about upcoming adoption events, but for the most part you find most of the information about available pets via Petfinder.com or going to your local shelter. The critters at the adoption events are only a few of the vast number that are available.

warneckutz

Second Hope Rescue and Last Chance Animal Rescue hold them frequently... I'd search them out on Facebook.

Roman

Today is National Dog Day. Give all your pups a hug, and maybe a special treat. If you don't have a dog, go to your local rescue, and pick out your new best friend.

Ginger0314

The Humane Society of Charles County advertises on their Facebook Page and usually have adoption events every weekend. THIS Saturday, August 30 from 1 to 5 they are having an adoption Luau at the shelter. Games, best dressed contest raffles and lots more. Come on by!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
the humane society of charles county advertises on their facebook page and usually have adoption events every weekend. This saturday, august 30 from 1 to 5 they are having an adoption luau at the shelter. Games, best dressed contest raffles and lots more. Come on by!

:yay: