Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

Roman

Mel is my Husband. Sometimes what we see in pictures does not tell the whole story. We have a walk-in that we store the dead crabs in. We don't go to the land fill every time we have dead crabs. That picture does look awful, but keep in mind that's a month or more of dead crabs. For every dead crab in that picture, is money out of our pockets. Please keep that in mind before you judge.

Hank

my war
Mel is my Husband. Sometimes what we see in pictures does not tell the whole story. We have a walk-in that we store the dead crabs in. We don't go to the land fill every time we have dead crabs. That picture does look awful, but keep in mind that's a month or more of dead crabs. For every dead crab in that picture, is money out of our pockets. Please keep that in mind before you judge.

Normal people aren't judging the picture!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

people just dont have a clue..... :yay:

Roman

Why? What are you supposed to do with dead crabs?

Believe me, only crazy people are outraged by that photo.
I have to admit, that picture looks bad. Our business is open 7 days a week, this is our living. We don't like seeing the dead crabs either. We deal with hundreds of bushels on a daily basis all during the Crab Season. So we do have a dead loss. As mentioned earlier, this is money out of our pockets. I thank everyone for the decent comments so far. I am all riled up over this. Thank you Vrai for your post.

Hank

my war
I have to admit, that picture looks bad. Our business is open 7 days a week, this is our living. We don't like seeing the dead crabs either. We deal with hundreds of bushels on a daily basis all during the Crab Season. So we do have a dead loss. As mentioned earlier, this is money out of our pockets. I thank everyone for the decent comments so far. I am all riled up over this. Thank you Vrai for your post.

It is very close to being libel in my opinion.... Just sayin'.

Roman

It is very close to being libel in my opinion.... Just sayin'.
It is very close. We called the Land Fill already, and this issue is being taken care of. Thank you Hank, for not being jugemental. I really do appreciate that.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Don't bother yourself with the idiots. If you sold dead crabs, or donated them as the nutties think you should, you'd be out of business for good. These people need to see what grocery stores, restaurants, etc. dump every day because it is more important to be safe than to take chances on questionable food.

Hank

my war
It is very close. We called the Land Fill already, and this issue is being taken care of. Thank you Hank, for not being jugemental. I really do appreciate that.

I always buy my crabs at Mel's! Good people!

MMDad

Lem Putt

Was it a landfill employee that started it? If so, they deserve to be fired.