Speaking of Getting Ready for Winter....

... I had been getting my Lignetics pellets from McKays in Great Mills. Small delivery fee and they dropped in my garage.

Now that they are closed, who is selling what kind of pellets and do they deliver? It's time to stock up for the season.

Vince

ACE in Lusby usually carries Lignetics and Hamer's. I've had good luck with either. :shrug: Don't know what they are charging this year per ton. I usually get a ton delivered for around $260. I'm guessing the price has gone up again this year.

MR47930

Its my first year with the pellet stove installed and we got our Lignetics from 231 farm center in Prince Frederick. I think they were $240 a ton and $30 delivery. We placed an order and will have 4 tons here soon.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I just want to be able to turn the A/C off, or low enough I can light a fire in the fireplace at least once, for, as wifey says, that "winter/Christmas atmosphere".:hot:

RPMDAD

Speaking of Getting Ready for Winter.... Guess it is about time to get the snow shovels out of the shed and put them into the garage.

TPD

the poor dad
What's up with the pellet shortage already this season? I have yet to find Lignetics this year.

Send a PM to me - I may be able to hook you up. Or call my business in the morning to check with my employees. As of this morning I still had Lignetics in stock.

Roman

Do you think this might be a little ploy so the price of it can go up? Making people think they did good by even finding the product, no matter what the cost?