Renn Fair on the 20th of Oct?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The 19th is my daughter's party so we'll see how we're feeling the next day but I think you can count Larry, me and the girls in. I haven't been to RenFest in years - would love to meet you all there!

fuzzyng

Cool beans :biggrin:

Well, me and Sum need to know by the 30th of this month, so we can get off that day :biggrin: and make like arrangements and get everyone all like in synk with everyone else :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I might be in! (me and the kids) But everyone shhhhhh! :wink: Steve will :bawl: he'll be starting a class that day!

K

Katie

I am cool to go. Just had to double check the schedule. I love Ren fairs. I used to go see King Richard's Faire in Carver, Mass. every year. Always had a blast.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Susan and I are in. Will there be a plan to meet at a certain location at a certain time? Or will it be just hit or miss on meeting up.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I think we will make it a point to meet up Ken, if we dont do one big caravan up there.

So its a go for the 20th of October. Everyone does realize that this is on a sunday. Just making sure.

But its a go it looks like for around 15 people or more going.

This will be awesome.

We will finalize the details a couple days before.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We won't caravan cuz we're off in a different direction from everyone else. Plus that we're notorious for "keeping our own schedule", if ya know what I mean, and I'd hate to hold anyone up. Someone take a cell phone and I'll just call when we get there to see where to meet you.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Count me in!

I'll be there with probably a friend or 2 in tow...

If we get 20 people, we can register as a group and only pay $12/ticket instead of $16...

Anyone dressing in costume??