Child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In Rotherham, England. There is a special place in hell for these people.

At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Hijinx

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...sed-in-petrol-if-they-threatened-to-tell.html

When I first read this I did not understand what was going on. Was it an orphanage or some other place where children were kept. I found this article which better explains it.

It is a town, a city In which many of what the British call "Asians" live. In reality Pakistani's. Can we assume Muslims.
Now it is evident that local Police are so frightened that they ignored what was happening.
Is England so frightened of the Muslim immigrants that they can ignore this?

Is it not time to crack down on these people while there is still a chance to save their country?

Parents went to police and were ignored. Why? Can police claim any other reason except fear?
Fear of causing racial problems?
They allowed these men to rape and sell these children because they are afraid of the Muslim community?

Wake up America. Are we allowing this in Dearborn and other communities in America that are being overrun?

Perhaps I am making too much of this, but what is happening in France? There are communities there where the Police are afraid to go.

Isn't it time to defend the children?

Haven't we all seen the pictures of these people protesting in the streets?

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/muslim-protest-london.shtml

Is this the England of Churchill who was going to fight the enemy on the shore fight the enemy on the beaches?

The enemy is among them. They better start fighting and we better WTF up.

itsrequired

Parents went to police and were ignored. Why? Can police claim any other reason except fear?
Fear of causing racial problems?
They allowed these men to rape and sell these children because they are afraid of the Muslim community?

Wake up America. Are we allowing this in Dearborn and other communities in America that are being overrun?

Help me understand your point. You are seemingly concerned about children being abused in England and the lack of police response. You believe this was done because the people who were doing the abuse are Muslim.

How does that translate to people in Michigan? Are you claiming that Muslim's in Michigan are abusing their kids and police are ignoring that?

Hijinx

Help me understand your point. You are seemingly concerned about children being abused in England and the lack of police response. You believe this was done because the people who were doing the abuse are Muslim.

How does that translate to people in Michigan? Are you claiming that Muslim's in Michigan are abusing their kids and police are ignoring that?

I am saying we need to be watchful of Muslims wherever they are in this country.

I am saying they got away with doing this in England because people refused to be watchful of Muslims because they were afraid of accusations of racism and of being anti-Muslim. What's the matter, you cannot see what they are doing in the world?

itsrequired

I am saying we need to be watchful of Muslims wherever they are in this country.

I am saying they got away with doing this in England because people refused to be watchful of Muslims because they were afraid of accusations of racism and of being anti-Muslim. What's the matter, you cannot see what they are doing in the world?

Are you talking about American Citizens who are Muslim or immigrants?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've been to a number of seminars lately that discuss Human Trafficking and also Sexual Exploitation of World Peoples, particularly as it relates to children.

Worldwide, the numbers are horrifying, and even within the United States the numbers are so high that I was suspect of them. Upon further research, the numbers being spouted are likely on the low end. :bawl:

Of course, there are factors that skew the numbers. For instance, if a 45 year old man has sex with a 12 year old girl here in the United States, we grimmace and shout our disgust with that and want the man strung up by his gonads. HOWEVER, culturally, this is not uncommon in most poor Indian and Asian communities. They "sell" their children for minimal amounts of money, just to earn a few dollars to feed the smaller children. Is this disgusting? You bet. Is this repulsive? Absolutely. But it is beyond sad that these families HAVE to sell their kids to earn a few bucks just to buy six loaves of bread. My only mention of this is because those areas where it is culturally acceptable to sell/traffick underage children is skewing the statustics by a LOT.

Imagine the children coming up from South and Central America into the United States. I've heard statistics that there is an unbelieveably large network of pedophiles in south Texas preying on these kids, and a whole industry feeding their sick desires. And, surprisingly, there is a network of human traffickers capturing American children (mostly underage runaways) and taking them to Mexico for that same purpose.

It's a sick world we live in.

Hijinx

I can help you understand his point. He's a moron and 90% of his synapses are misfiring.

Perhaps, but I am not blind to what Muslims in this world are doing. You can laugh and ignore it until we end up with a situation like they have in France and England, we are being infiltrated in this country. Ignore that at your own peril.

SamSpade

But it is beyond sad that these families HAVE to sell their kids to earn a few bucks just to buy six loaves of bread.

While I am sure there exist people in THIS country who would sell their kids for a big screen TV - I am pretty sure I would resign myself to accept death before I would sell a child for food, and I would sooner sell *myself* out to save them. So there's more than just desperation working there. An old friend of mine who worked as a missionary in India was surprised at the lack of concern in situations where a child might be in danger. In the states, a total stranger might jump into traffic to save a child from an oncoming car, while there a child falling off a train might elicit no reaction at all. He had his own speculation as to why that might be - overpopulation, religion - but he saw it everywhere.

I knew another couple that served as missionaries in Mexico. They had hired someone to clean their home, and the mom came down to find that their new cleaning lady was walking out the door with their two year old. Stealing a child for money. I can't grasp it. I just naturally assume that people that do this are hard-core drug types, but this was a cleaning lady.

itsrequired

Perhaps, but I am not blind to what Muslims in this world are doing. You can laugh and ignore it until we end up with a situation like they have in France and England, we are being infiltrated in this country. Ignore that at your own peril.

Again, I ask are you talking about immigrants or American Citizens?

Hijinx

Are you talking about American Citizens who are Muslim or immigrants?

I am talking about anyone calling themselves a Muslim. Already two so-called Americans calling themselves Muslims have been killed in the Middle east fighting their Jihad,. Do you really believe that there are none left in this country who would do likewise.?

Midnightrider

how much do you want to bet that the majority of child molestors in america idnetify themselves as christians?

itsrequired

I am talking about anyone calling themselves a Muslim. Already two so-called Americans calling themselves Muslims have been killed in the Middle east fighting their Jihad,. Do you really believe that there are none left in this country who would do likewise.?

So what do you propose we do?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
how much do you want to bet that the majority of child molestors in america idnetify themselves as christians?

Mark my words. The next Big Scandal to emanate from this country will involve a child sex ring involving highly placed members of the ruling class, clergy, etc.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

As "informed" as you've proven yourself to be up to this point, I can only :lol: in your face.

The only terrorists I am worried about are the ruling class and lapdog media who profit from fear-mongering. And it's a profitable business too because they have knuckle-dragging, window-licking, "fully-informed" retards like yourself to suck it all up like a Hoover.

itsrequired

I guess it's just easier to spout off and make statements, than actually having ideas as to how to fix an alleged problem. I've asked you, since you are the person saying we should "watch" these muslims, how you propose we do that. I guess in that question, who is the "we"? Is it the government? Law enforcement? Military? Who? In this instance, you seem short on substance.

Hijinx

Crickets....crickets....

First declare CAIR a terrorist organization.
Stop accepting Islam as a religion and declare them a political cult, which is what they are in reality.
Religions do not take political control of countries, behead infidels, steal and sell children,and sell women taken by force after they force them to convert to their cult.
Religions do not marry 9 year old girls to old perverts.
Get an Attorney General and a President who will not trade killers for traitors, and who will not call a killing by a Muslim in a military complex a job related incident.
Get the DOJ to tell us why, when they had information on the Boston Bombers , information from Russia, why they ignored that information.
Stop teaching Muslim foreigners in our Universities. Stop going to other countries to train troops that will in turn use that training against us.
Do as France has done and outlaw Burkas and other outlandish Islamic garb.
Close our Borders to those without proper permission to enter.
Stop inviting more Muslims into this country.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...000-muslim-immigrants-into-the-united-states/
http://thehuffingtonriposte.blogspot.com/2011/02/obama-continues-to-flood-america-with.html

Most of all wake up to the threat these people present.