Companion care vet

NRIT

Just curious. . . Anyone know why they are always hiring for the position of vet receptionist?. Seems like they cant keep their employee?.

Just curious. . . Anyone know why they are always hiring for the position of vet receptionist?. Seems like they cant keep their employee?.

Bad management is often the reason any business cant keep employees. Finding higher pay in the same field is another guess. Why speculate this anyway?

NRIT

Bad management is often the reason any business cant keep employees. Finding higher pay in the same field is another guess. Why speculate this anyway?

Just curiousness! Keeping an eye out on jobs for a friend. Have free time!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

message me and i will give you the low down.... :coffee:

somdfunguy

not impressed

The lady who owns the place is a bit, how do I put this, lets just say c##ty.

Coventry17

The owners have converted to Scientology and expect the office, as well as the employees, to adhere to Scientologist principles. As stated earlier, they are certifiably nuts. Do not frequent this establishment, nor apply for a job there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The owners have converted to Scientology and expect the office, as well as the employees, to adhere to Scientologist principles. As stated earlier, they are certifiably nuts. Do not frequent this establishment, nor apply for a job there.

Seriously?