It Is A WAR For The Planet

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
London Imam Choudary to Hannity: You Have 'No Choice,' Sharia Is 'Coming to a Place Near You'

"The Sharia will be implemented in America. It's coming to a place very close to you."

On Wednesday night, Fox News' Sean Hannity interviewed Muslim cleric, Imam Anjem Choudary, who made outrageous claims including direct threats against the United States that should give any non-Muslim pause. His point of view closely aligns with ISIS and is all too common now in Great Britain.

Not only is Choudary a controversial and high profile cleric, but his followers reportedly indoctrinated and radicalized Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, the main suspect in the barbaric beheading of James Foley. He also recently sent some terrible, treasonous tweets about Great Britain, for which there appear to be no consequences. Hannity highlighted one of those tweets at the beginning of the interview to set the tone.

Whatever Cameron & May do they can't stop the rise of the awakening giant called the Muslim Ummah. Shari'ah will one day be law in the UK!

— Anjem Choudary (@anjemchoudary) August 23, 2014

western civilization is not perfect, but you do not want to live under that

Hijinx

western civilization is not perfect, but you do not want to live under that

Europe is sleeping through it's destruction. Are we far behind?

Islam is a growing and dangerous phenomenon. Europe has unarmed it's citizens and is attempting to do the same to us.

IMO Islam is much more dangerous than the threat Hitler posed .

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
IMO Islam is much more dangerous than Nazism.

Latched on to the latest talking point, eh? I heard some talking head spew that this week too. Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker? Do you have any thoughts that are your own?

Hijinx

Latched on to the latest talking point, eh? I heard some talking head spew that this week too. Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker? Do you have any thoughts that are your own?

I have several thoughts about you , Mostly about your mental state. Have you nothing better to do than come to a forum and issue inane comments?

LibertyBeacon

I have several thoughts about you , Mostly about your mental state. Have you nothing better to do than come to a forum and issue inane comments?

On to something, aren't I? Just keep repeating the same crap talking points you hear on the news, I'm sure it will *eventually* come true. :sarcasm:

It's really funny, in most other circumstances you and your ilk have a distrust of the media. But for some reason you drooling morons are lapping up every word of this ISIS/ISIL bullcrap as gospel truth. Every word of it. What has changed?

Hijinx

On to something, aren't I? Just keep repeating the same crap talking points you hear on the news, I'm sure it will *eventually* come true. :sarcasm:

It's really funny, in most other circumstances you and your ilk have a distrust of the media. But for some reason you drooling morons are lapping up every word of this ISIS/ISIL bullcrap as gospel truth. Every word of it. What has changed?

So you believe that ISIS and ISIL are merely bullcrap.
And you call someone else a moron???

LibertyBeacon

So you believe that ISIS and ISIL are merely bullcrap.

There's a ragtag group of people running around with a flag that looks as if it started life as an Oakland Raiders flag and was modified. There are a few people getting killed here and there, but these people are not the existential threat the ruling class and lapdog media would have you believe.

The Foley video is highly, highly modified. He may or may not be dead (we have seen no definitive proof), but one thing is certain: he was not killed in that video.

Hijinx

There's a ragtag group of people running around with a flag that looks as if it started life as an Oakland Raiders flag and was modified. There are a few people getting killed here and there, but these people are not the existential threat the ruling class and lapdog media would have you believe.

The Foley video is highly, highly modified. He may or may not be dead (we have seen no definitive proof), but one thing is certain: he was not killed in that video.

Very interesting. ISIS is nothing to worry about according to you. Just something the media is making up.James Foley might not be dead. His parents will be glad to hear that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

not by the guy giving the speech any way ... now we have a 6.6 million dollar ransom / prisoner swap sitting on the table

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bring me truth and we can talk. Outside of that, there is nothing.

you want Foley's head on a silver platter Herod :shrug:

given the videos that have come out of that area of Islamists lining up Iraqs for a bullet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bombings-dozens-victims-rounded-executed.html

xisis-gun-head.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Xv6uCN2SpV.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All those ISIS atrocity videos were produced by the CIA using a 3D simulation environment that they bought from Pixar.

Hijinx

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
what I don't get is, if these turds are in suck 'total control' where are they hiding behind masks

daileyck1

Europe is sleeping through it's destruction. Are we far behind?

Islam is a growing and dangerous phenomenon. Europe has unarmed it's citizens and is attempting to do the same to us.

Grow a pair, or are you scared 24/7?

Hijinx

Grow a pair, or are you scared 24/7?

I am like the old lady of 90 who was stopped by an officer for speeding.

He noticed she had a Carry permit and asked if she was armed.

She said I have a 38 in my pocketbook, a 45 in the console ,and a 357 in the glove compartment.

The cop said what are you afraid of.

She said not a fu**ing thing.

I have a pair, I only want to warn other to what may be coming so they can be prepared also.

I repeat-------------Europe is sleeping through it's destruction. Are we far behind?

\Now if you want to hide from fact and be unprepared, that is fine by me. but don't say you were not warned.

The UN wants to un-arm us. Obama wants to un-arm us, Democrats keep passing shiitty gun laws in an effort to un-arm us.

It aint gonna happen bro. There may come a time when only the armed American stands between himself and an enemy out to rob or kill or enslave, foreign or Domestic, be ready.