Meanwhile yesterday on the Columnbia.

The only one we saw caught out of the 40 or so boats we could see. Missed 3rd place by 8 oz.

Attachments

• salmon.jpg
    salmon.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 145

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Are you trolling for those? Are you using bait or lures? Are those enhanced stocked fish?

mamatutu

mama to two
You seem very happy in your new surroundings (also, in other posts) which are beautiful, btw. I think GW is on to something. You should change your screen name to mountainrat!

Your beard is getting pretty epic! You competing with son #2? :lol:

Nice fish! :smile:

Thanks! It was a blast. Guy checked in a fish in the last few minutes that was just a bit bigger than mine or I would have had 3rd and something just less than $200. As I was I won a rod and reel on the second to last draw of their drawing. One of the three rods they handed out and the only one with a reel. Plus was full of line and ready to fish with. Son gets that.
Hell of a day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks! It was a blast. Guy checked in a fish in the last few minutes that was just a bit bigger than mine or I would have had 3rd and something just less than $200. As I was I won a rod and reel on the second to last draw of their drawing. One of the three rods they handed out and the only one with a reel. Plus was full of line and ready to fish with. Son gets that.
Hell of a day.

Sounds like you had a good day!

belvak

Happy Camper
Looks like you're having a great time!! Keep updating us on the road trips, fishing trips, and whatever fun stuff you might get into!!