Obama is going to fix your Dishwasher.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
what are they adopting European Green Standards ..... no more 1500 W hair dyers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AC Units the will never quite cool enough, your clothes will never be as clean as they once were, dishes - meh

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The ultimate outcome from increasing the electrical efficiency of electrical appliances will be to balance out the skyrocketing cost of each unit of electricity promised by and now dictated by candidate Obama in 2007 and 2008. Somebody has to pay the price for Solyndra and elimination of coal power plants. And that somebody will be the American consumer (not necessarily the taxpayers).

mamatutu

mama to two
I would trust the Maytag man farther than Obama.

Good point. I love the new Maytag commericals where the Maytag repairman impersonates the appliances. Too funny!

Wait, maybe, Obama would be a good repairman. He has done well with impersonating so far.

MarieB

I just read about the euros regulating vacuums

You'll have to pry my Dyson out of my cold, dead hands :biggrin:

mamatutu

mama to two
I just read about the euros regulating vacuums

You'll have to pry my Dyson out of my cold, dead hands :biggrin:

Yeah! I just got the latest Dyson through points on one of our credit cards. I dare the government to tell me I can't use it. It is great!

MarieB

Yeah! I just got the latest Dyson through points on one of our credit cards. I dare the government to tell me I can't use it. It is great!

I love mine. It's almost embarrassing what you pick up with that thing the first time you use it :biggrin:

mamatutu

mama to two
I love mine. It's almost embarrassing what you pick up with that thing the first time you use it :biggrin:

I am glad you said that. After years of dogs and cats, when I first used it, the canister filled up in like a minute, and I had to empty it. :shocking: And, I always thought I was a good housekeeper! :lol:

Last edited: