Stonewalling by ‘Most Transparent Administration in History’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Stonewalling Techniques Used By ‘Most Transparent Administration in History’

President Obama claims to be running “the most transparent administration in history.” Even those who knew he was exaggerating, though, must have been surprised when dozens of his own inspectors general revealed what a laughably hollow claim this is.

Earlier this month, 47 of the federal government’s 73 watchdogs filed a formal complaint about the “serious limitations” the Obama administration places on their ability to uncover waste, fraud and abuse.

It’s an unprecedented charge. “I’ve never seen a letter like this,” House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa, California Republican, said. “And my folks have checked. There has never been a letter even with a dozen IGs complaining.”

IGs from the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Justice — among many others — say the administration is imposing such “serious limitations on access to records” that it’s creating “potentially serious challenges to the authority of every Inspector General and our ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner.”

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Well I'm sure that ███ ███████ ██████ ████ █████ all ████████ ███ ██████ is ██████ ██ ████ ███ █████ ███ █████ █████ ████ ███████ ██ ██ ███ good ████ ████ ██ ██████ ██ ██████ ████ █████ ████ ███ ███ █████ █████ ████ ██████████ ██.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well I'm sure that ███ ███████ ██████ ████ █████ all ████████ ███ ██████ is ██████ ██ ████ ███ █████ ███ █████ █████ ████ ███████ ██ ██ ███ good ████ ████ ██ ██████ ██ ██████ ████ █████ ████ ███ ███ █████ █████ ████ ██████████ ██.

:yay:

BOP

:yay:

:buddies:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I see what you did there.

:yay::yay::yay:

Hijinx

The Stonewalling Techniques Used By ‘Most Transparent Administration in History’

President Obama claims to be running “the most transparent administration in history.” Even those who knew he was exaggerating, though, must have been surprised when dozens of his own inspectors general revealed what a laughably hollow claim this is.

Earlier this month, 47 of the federal government’s 73 watchdogs filed a formal complaint about the “serious limitations” the Obama administration places on their ability to uncover waste, fraud and abuse.

It’s an unprecedented charge. “I’ve never seen a letter like this,” House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa, California Republican, said. “And my folks have checked. There has never been a letter even with a dozen IGs complaining.”

IGs from the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Justice — among many others — say the administration is imposing such “serious limitations on access to records” that it’s creating “potentially serious challenges to the authority of every Inspector General and our ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner.”

47 signed the letter---where were the rest of them?

This started in 2009 when Obama illegal;ly fired an Inspector General and nothing was done about it.
Might be a little hard for Obama to fire 47 of them, but I am sure they will be on his sh*t list.

The most corrupt Administration in the history of America, and everyone lets him slide because he of his melanin content.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Might be a little hard for Obama to fire 47 of them, but I am sure they will be on his sh*t list.

depends on the position, if it is a political appointment then they could all be gone in a minuet

Hijinx

depends on the position, if it is a political appointment then they could all be gone in a minuet

To legally fire an IG it takes 30 days notice to the Congress, but since when does Obama worry about legality?