We could use some businesses like these....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Then #### the Kurds. I am not down with anyone who is for limiting an individuals right to self defense.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Well, here they are with a bunch of Arab neighbors who, very likely, are ALSO not real big on the fundamentalists coming to town and making them give up there Right Said Fred CD's and their pork rinds and their worship of E cigs and Red Bull so, what to do? Leave them vulnerable so they either convert or no longer need worry about how to tie a Windsor OR enlist their ass and just work at making sure they keep the muzzle end pointed at the mother ####ers who most need to get lit up?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh hell...that's it...that did it for me! I didn't realize it was that bad. Ahma go buy a one-way ticket to Tikrit right now.

Where men are not willing to fight for their preferred snack food, there will be no preferred snack food.

Just keep that in mind...

Hijinx

Where men are not willing to fight for their preferred snack food, there will be no preferred snack food.

Just keep that in mind...

I am sure the Arab ACLU will sue these arms dealers for violating their Civil Rights.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am sure the Arab ACLU will sue these arms dealers for violating their Civil Rights.

Probably just pass some new laws....like you won't be allowed to purchase an RPG without a SFMQL (shoulder-fired-missile qualification license)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Probably just pass some new laws....like you won't be allowed to purchase an RPG without a SFMQL (shoulder-fired-missile qualification license)

That is IMS: Infidel Mind Set.

All one need to do is be of the faith = AAWC = All Access Weapons Card