It won't slow down the exodus...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Please: Don't anyone tell Owe-Malley and Brown about this. They will start charging to move out of Maryland.

How much do you suppose they charge a loaded Allied Van Lines 16-wheeler to cross the Nice bridge?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Well, with a record number of American's renouncing their citizenship and the every increasing need for money to support barry's entitlement programs the current administration will find every way possible to squeeze every last dime out of American's, even as they are walking out the door.

tommyjo

Well, with a record number of American's renouncing their citizenship and the every increasing need for money to support barry's entitlement programs the current administration will find every way possible to squeeze every last dime out of American's, even as they are walking out the door.

What's the number? Do you know? Do you know who is counted as "having chosen to expatriate? Or are you just spitting out the standard propaganda doled out to the morons who believe Fox dispenses news?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Please: Don't anyone tell Owe-Malley and Brown about this. They will start charging to move out of Maryland.
Those ass holes are too late to get me. I become a Virginian around Oct. 3 (maybe sooner if the bank can close earlier). :yahoo:

Why did I leave?

• Property taxes are less than half of MD
  • income tax is less
  • Cost of living is less
  • Gas is less
  • Insurance is less
  • No rain tax
  • Open carry allowed
  • CCW easy to get

Eff you Owe'Mally & Maryland!! :moon:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Or are you just spitting out the standard propaganda doled out to the morons who believe Fox dispenses news?

A lot more people buy in to that than what your meth-addled toothless self spews. You should give that chit up and just stick to smoking pot.

mamatutu

mama to two
You will be looking forward a long time she never returns.

Maybe, she will surprise us this time! What I find most humorous about TJ is that she thinks all others here are brainwashed, propaganda loving, Fox News watchers, hate our President, uneducated morons. Her words. I wonder what she considers herself. Does she really think America is going in the right direction?

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Maybe, she will surprise us this time! What I find most humorous about TJ is that she thinks all others here are brainwashed, propaganda loving, Fox News watchers, hate our President, uneducated morons. Her words. I wonder what she considers herself. Does she really think America is going in the right direction?

:lmao:

:popcorn:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Maybe, she will surprise us this time! What I find most humorous about TJ is that she thinks all others here are brainwashed, propaganda loving, Fox News watchers, hate our President, uneducated morons.

Most of you are. But facts are facts.

I don't know what the most of you have against ToJo. The one thing you all have in common is that that State is your religion.

Hijinx

She is the one that is brainwashed, the other things I have no problem with.

Morons vote. The Democrat party proves that every day
Uneducated?? After seeing what passes for educated I am glad not to be educated.
Hate our President?? Not really, I hate that he IS President, and screwing up our country, but I don't hate the man, just his incompetence and arrogance.

Ya know anyone who can defend this fellow after watching him for almost 6 years HAS to be a moron.
Doesn't matter what their IQ is or the quality or depth of their education, If anyone cannot see what is happening after this man was elected
They are a moron/

Trillions in debt.--Lie after Lie---No plan--a Foreign Policy that is not existent--flexibility with Russia. Hatred of our Military--Green energy boondoggles--Vacation during crises--fund raiser during crises--A take over of medical care that is costing billions--Executive orders against the Constitution. Administrative appointments of incompetents and old racist buddies. The list is long and goes on getting worse as time passes and still he has backers. Morons.