Women and Cell Phones

OK, how many women do this?

Was just out eating dinner. A not unattractive woman in a sun dress comes in, no purse, using her cell. She finishes, and for lack of a better place to hold it, stuffs it in her cleavage. It's sticking half in, half out of the top of her dress. Looked very odd.

Do many women do this? Or is it just a cheap thrill when you have it on vibrate and no front pockets?

BernieP

Resident PIA
OK, how many women do this?

Was just out eating dinner. A not unattractive woman in a sun dress comes in, no purse, using her cell. She finishes, and for lack of a better place to hold it, stuffs it in her cleavage. It's sticking half in, half out of the top of her dress. Looked very odd.

Do many women do this? Or is it just a cheap thrill when you have it on vibrate and no front pockets?

I'm taking it your wife was not around while you were staring at her cleavage, err cell phone.
:)

sm8

This ^ I know a number of women who store their cellphone in their bosom, but I've never done it myself.

I've never done it myself either. I think it draws people eyes there, at least it does for me. I am a female and I find myself checking out other women's racks because their cell phone drew my attention there.

SG_Player1974

I would guess that a woman would need a good rack in order for this trick to work in the first place. So whether or not the cell phone is there is a moot point.

mamatutu

mama to two
I would guess that a woman would need a good rack in order for this trick to work in the first place. So whether or not the cell phone is there is a moot point.

You made me laugh. There are so many ways one could take your post. :lol: I have never heard of, nor seen that until this thread. Do these women not carry a purse or have pockets? All I can think of now is 'one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy...snort'. Or, women carrying a derringer in their stocking garter. Too funny.

MMM_donuts

I do it when I'm exercising. I jog with a waterproof case that wraps around my hand. When I get to the playground to do pull-ups and push-ups, I put it in my bra. I don't really have any cleavage so I'm basically just using my sports bra. It's pretty handy.

I wouldn't do this out in town, however, because breast space produces sweat. My phone case is a cardholder and I wouldn't want all that to get gross.

mamatutu

mama to two
Why do people have to take a cell phone every where they go, anyway? In the 'old days' our phones were connected to our houses; as in landlines. We managed just fine. Now, the use of cell phones are responsible for traffic accidents, rudeness, and social ineptness. I, usually, leave my cell at home on purpose when I go out. Ahhhh, the peace of it all, y'all.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Was she carrying a Nokia phone?
randy-wed-awesome-21.jpg

MarieB

Why do people have to take a cell phone every where they go, anyway? In the 'old days' our phones were connected to our houses; as in landlines. We managed just fine. Now, the use of cell phones are responsible for traffic accidents, rudeness, and social ineptness. I, usually, leave my cell at home on purpose when I go out. Ahhhh, the peace of it all, y'all.

Because they want to? I'd prefer to have it on me if I get into a traffic accident or break down with the kids in the car when we are traveling to see family

My mom also didn't have a Dyson

mamatutu

mama to two
Because they want to? I'd prefer to have it on me if I get into a traffic accident or break down with the kids in the car when we are traveling to see family

My mom also didn't have a Dyson

That was my point. Society survived through accidents, breakdowns, kids, etc. without cell phones. OMGeez, how did we survive before cell phones?! Cell phones have only added to the danger on the roads.