Science says Men with a long ring finger have bigger...

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ing-finger-bigger-testicles-study-claims.html

Researchers say that the length of a man’s index finger compared to his ring finger on his right hand is an indicator of his testicle size.

And the study claims that the digit ratio could be used to predict testicle volumes of any male.

They found that adult males with a ring finger longer than their index finger on their right hand had larger testicles.

Conversely, men with a longer index finger compared to their ring finger have smaller testicles.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've never known anyone to get that excited about testicle size, it's always been a yes/no are they there type of thing.

I dunno ....I couldn't count the number I've times I've heard it said:" Wow...it took some really big balls to try that....", but never have I heard: "Can you believe that guy?..that took a really big right ring finger to try that!"

Last edited:
I dunno ....I couldn't count the number I've times I've heard it said:" Wow...it took some really big balls to try that....", but never have I heard: "Can you believe that guy?..that took a really big right index finger to try that!"

or "Suck my ring finger....."