Please help Smokey the kitten

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We got an inquiry about helping Smokey, a gray kitten. He almost fell off the bridge in Chincoteague, VA. Apparently there were a number of people trying to save Smokey. Finally someone was able to grab him. I am told that Smokey is scared and is only a couple/few months old. I have him scheduled to be vetted next week. We are hoping to get donations to help Smokey, and also need to find him a foster home, as we have no space, but we didn't want to see a scared kitten go to the shelter. We will assess his age/condition etc. when he arrives later today. We do already have some kitty Frontline left that someone donated we can use on him. We need help to cover his neuter, fiv/felv testing, shots, deworming, and microchip.

We are hoping someone has space in their home/heart to add Smokey after he's been vetted? Foster or Adopter ..... ???? :biggrin:

Can you help cover his vet expenses? If so please go to our donate page: http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue#!donate/c1ghi

Smokey.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Other than peeking at me, Smokey hasn't been out of his hiding space while I was there to see. I guess maybe it'll be a few days? He has had so many changes in his young life. He somehow became separated from his Mama and ended up on the bridge in a bad place about to fall to his death as several others had. So he's a lucky little guy that someone was able to save him. Hopefully his luck will continue and we will be able to find him a foster or adoptive home to stabilize his young life for a while. We need donations, no amount is too small, we need the money to get Smokey vetted and we are also taking donations for Hazel.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Smokey is 6 lbs, and 4 months old. Smokey was vetted and has been neutered, dewormed, is fiv/felv negative, and treated with Advantage. Smokey still needs a foster home. Please consider helping Smokey so he can go on to be adopted in the future with a solid and good human experience. Smokey comes with his own travel crate, a stash of toys, and lots of canned and dry food. Smokey's future depends on someone with a soft heart for frightened kittens. Just a couple/few months of care will help Smokey tremendously.