Yard Sale Fundraiser for CRITTERS Saturday Sep. 20th Waldorf

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are having a yard sale fundraiser on Saturday Sept. the 20th in Waldorf on Old Washington Road. 3860 Old Washington Road (look for signs), Waldorf, MD (between Smallwood Drive and Billingsly Road) - "U" shaped driveway.

We will have the usual yard sale items available including books, toys, clothing, nick knacks, pet supplies, books, vinyl record albums (early hip hop, R & B, Pop, Country), several complete sets of NICE china, new women's (Dexter) golfing shoes, kids bicycle, DVD's, and many other items.

Some notable and/or unusual items we have include a Motorola Console Stereo that still works, purple skis, and more items we will add.

If you'd like to donate items to the yard sale, feel free to bring them by the morning of the sale. We should be there setting up NLT 8am. See Regina, Joann, or Lisa.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
THIS SATURDAY !!!!! There is so much we have left to do! I have to get a load of household goods from Welcome, MD to Waldorf by Saturday morning at 8am ..... and get what we have already stashed in my shed .... and get the word out on Craig's List .... so much to get done. Please support our yard sale with a donation of goods to sell and/or a cash donation to help the critters. If you want to drop off items for us to sell, please get in touch with us or you can drop off to us at the yard sale in the morning. We start at 9am but we will be there setting up NLT 8am.

We hope to have Hazel available at the yard sale to share her love.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
here is the link to the ad in Classifieds:

http://classifieds.somd.com/cgi-bin/classifieds.cgi?db=v_yardsales&session_key=541af51175d9059e&search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=22321&results_format=long&query=retrieval&exact_match=on

Come out and meet our most recent senior rescue from the Tri-County shelter - HAZEL!

2014-09-09 10.19.32.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I shared it.

Hazel was happy with all the attention she got Saturday at the yard sale fundraiser!

REMINDER: We have the Yankee Candle Fundraiser going on right now. People can go online and order and the items will be shipped directly to you from Yankee Candle. Hopefully this link will work for you. It should take you to my seller page: http://email.yankeecandlefundraising.com/c/ZD1kNGVmNiZpPTIwMTQwOTA4MDk0NTAyLjIzMTQ5LjQwOTc2JTQweWFua2VlY2FuZGxlZnVuZHJhaXNpbmcuY29tJmg9YTFkZTUzOWU4MmYzZGFkMjIyNmZiNzI1NTY4MTJhMDAmbD1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55YW5rZWVjYW5kbGVmdW5kcmFpc2luZy5jb20lMkZ5Y2Zyb290JTJGeWNmd2NnaS5leGUlM0ZfVjQlM0RQcm9jZXNzJTI2X0Z1bmMlM0RlbnRlcldlYnNpdGVGcm9tRW1haWwlMjZwdWJsaWNLZXklM0RBTkowZ0NKUXpHSmdFOG5PcjlZRHFJNE9qTXMycWNMOCZyPXNoeW9uY29sb3IlNDBnbWFpbC5jb20

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Hazel was happy with all the attention she got Saturday at the yard sale fundraiser!

REMINDER: We have the Yankee Candle Fundraiser going on right now. People can go online and order and the items will be shipped directly to you from Yankee Candle. Hopefully this link will work for you. It should take you to my seller page: http://email.yankeecandlefundraising.com/c/ZD1kNGVmNiZpPTIwMTQwOTA4MDk0NTAyLjIzMTQ5LjQwOTc2JTQweWFua2VlY2FuZGxlZnVuZHJhaXNpbmcuY29tJmg9YTFkZTUzOWU4MmYzZGFkMjIyNmZiNzI1NTY4MTJhMDAmbD1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55YW5rZWVjYW5kbGVmdW5kcmFpc2luZy5jb20lMkZ5Y2Zyb290JTJGeWNmd2NnaS5leGUlM0ZfVjQlM0RQcm9jZXNzJTI2X0Z1bmMlM0RlbnRlcldlYnNpdGVGcm9tRW1haWwlMjZwdWJsaWNLZXklM0RBTkowZ0NKUXpHSmdFOG5PcjlZRHFJNE9qTXMycWNMOCZyPXNoeW9uY29sb3IlNDBnbWFpbC5jb20

We have that stinky melting stuff, baby girl kitty might mess with a candle.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We have that stinky melting stuff, baby girl kitty might mess with a candle.

Yankee has a LOT of different ways to add scent to your life without lighting a candle. They just added a new type of scent warmer gadget that uses the type of wax melts that do NOT stick to the base - yay! Can't tell you how many times I dug with a knife to get wax out of the other model. I'll be thrilled to have a wax melt that just pops out, and is ready for a new scent. They also have some non-scent items.