Cheeseburger in Paradise Closing?

ltown81

Saw this on Wikipedia, but no where else. Since Outback sold them, the service went down hill the few times we went there. Not sure if making it a Fuddruckers would be an upgrade.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheeseburger_in_Paradise_(restaurant)

After aquisition by Luby's, a number of the chain's locations were closed. In August 2014, Luby's announced to management and employees at its locations that half of the chain's remaining stores will close, either immediately or by the next few weeks. Affected stores include Fishers, Indiana; Terre Haute, Indiana; Evansville, Indiana; Kansas City, KS; Middleton, WI; Sterling Heights MI; Pasadena, MD; and California, MD. Many of these stores will be rebranded Fuddruckers Deluxe Bar and Grill, another concept owned by Luby's and a full-service version of their Fuddrucker's chain.

Last edited:

RPMDAD

Wow, i have only been to one once, my wife and sonster took me to the one in St. Mary's county. Thought it was pretty good and had a good time and heard some good tunes. have wanted to go back just never made it.

wubbles

It's just too far up 235. I'd go there a lot more often but it's too far to go when there's so many other good options along the way.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've never been there. Always intended to go at least once....never got around to it. Seldom ever make the long trip from Piney Point to the "big city" anyways.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
It's just too far up 235. I'd go there a lot more often but it's too far to go when there's so many other good options along the way.

What good options are south of wildwood? Please do tell. Are there some secret diner drive in and dives I don't know about

I hope not... I have 30 people going there on the 18th for a farewell happy hour for a coworker. :ohwell:

This could be a disaster... :coffee:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What good options are south of wildwood? Please do tell. Are there some secret diner drive in and dives I don't know about

Asahi, bollywood masala, thai inter, coffee quarter, and that's just the ones in San Souci.