i guess he wasnt being paid enough!

takingtimeout

I read the comments below the article. One comment read in part " but teachers, who spend most of the day with our kids, and who are supposed to be role models, can use drugs? "
I would like to know where it ever says teachers can use drugs. Hopefully that person understands that prescription drugs are used by many adults responsibly, including..wait for it...teachers!
As a matter of fact, I have a feeling quite a few of them need blood pressure medicine.

MMM_donuts

I read the comments below the article. One comment read in part " but teachers, who spend most of the day with our kids, and who are supposed to be role models, can use drugs? "
I would like to know where it ever says teachers can use drugs. Hopefully that person understands that prescription drugs are used by many adults responsibly, including..wait for it...teachers!
As a matter of fact, I have a feeling quite a few of them need blood pressure medicine.

I'd have to take Xanax if I were a teacher. And I'd sneak it into all the cafeteria food and then have the most pleasant school ever. EVER.

BernieP

Resident PIA
There are actually bozo's defending him! :killingme

Ah the ignorance of the interwebs

I feel sorry for him, his family and the school. Clearly he has a problem - who in their right mind call the police to report their prescription medication has been stolen when they know damn right well where it went?
I'll give odds that the meds were not prescribed by a Psychiatrist, but the family doctor. Probably well meaning but these types of medications should be closely monitored, and the patient should also be seeing a therapist.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I like the comment "And we thought our kids were safe in school". I'm of the opinion that would be a false sense of security. I would worry as much about my children while in school, as I would anywhere else they might be.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm sure my neighbor is having a field day with this article. She thinks all public schools are drug havens. Almost like you get your syringe and bong each morning on your way through the door. :rolleyes:

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
My daughter says to me this morning that her homeroom teacher from last year was arrested for selling drugs. I'm like "say what?" She then reminds me that her 4th grade teacher is/was this guys wife....whoa :shocking:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Such a small world.
I actually went to high school with this guy in Baltimore.
Haven't seen, thought of, or heard anything about him since 1986 when we graduated.
We ran in completely different crowds but he wasn't known for anything shady back then. Would have labeled him a straight laced preppy sports guy if I had to.
Pretty sure he also graduated at or near the top of our class.
Never would have imagined seeing or hearing about him in this situation.
W.T.H. Russ! What happened to you?

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Wow! I'm shocked. I thought this sort of thing only happened at Great Mills. Never at Leonardtown.

Went to some good parties while attending Leonardtown, however if you wanted the best extracurricular items Ryken was the place to get it.

I'm sure my neighbor is having a field day with this article. She thinks all public schools are drug havens. Almost like you get your syringe and bong each morning on your way through the door. :rolleyes:

What you never got your bong at the door?