Ray Rice

The law and the league treated the Ray Rice domestic abuse so lightly that it appeared to be a minor matter. That's what made the elevator video even more shocking. He cold cocked her when they got on the elevator and left her lying on the floor all the way to the lobby.

That's wrong on so many levels.

This_person

The law and the league treated the Ray Rice domestic abuse so lightly that it appeared to be a minor matter. That's what made the elevator video even more shocking. He cold cocked her when they got on the elevator and left her lying on the floor all the way to the lobby.

:faint:

Too soon, but :lmao:

mamatutu

mama to two
That is why the NFL is a joke. They got played, and they are scrambling, now. No touch down in this story.

Good post in the right forum category. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Pack yer bags! You're going to hell for that one!!!! :roflmao:

Tech

Glad that I wasn't the only one. It was completely over my head and off the back wall. Luckily I got the rebound for the score.

CrashTest

ESPN race baiter Jemele Hill said this morning that Rice is being vilified by the media because he's black.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ESPN race baiter Jemele Hill said this morning that Rice is being vilified by the media because he's black.

Yup. Just another case of knocking yo' bytch out while being black.

I figure we're about a week away from reports explaining why racism is behind all these NFL cases being black men, ie, only black men hit their women BECAUSE of racism.

Here's how I would do it: I would say that the soft racism of lowered expectations, affirmative action, preferential treatment of blacks in things like the Rooney Rule, excessive sensitivity to black issues, allowing rap music in the locker rooms, allowing the 'Predator' Dreds, allowing the 'war dances' at the beginning of games (Ray Lewis), allowing trash talking, that ALL the things white people and the NFL have done to try and be aware, sensitive, accommodating, the lowering of standards, trying to keep these issues quiet out of respect for the player and his woman and their families, that ALL the preferential treatment is to blame.