Conservative Darling On Ebola.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Source.

"By now, the oh-my-God-we're-all-going-to-get-Ebola fever that gripped much of the United States this summer has pretty much subsided. Although one study suggests that the virus could reach the U.S. by late September, we all pretty much know that any outbreak here would likely be a relatively small cluster and more easily treatable than in West Africa, where the disease has killed 2,200 people so far, due in large part to a lack of healthcare workers and hospital facilities in the hardest-hit areas.

This story, in other words, would be really hard to spin into some kind of paranoid, feverish rant about how terrifying, dusky foreigners are going to give us all Ebola. Unless you're Glenn Beck, who, God love him, is still at the top of his game, paranoid rant-wise. He devoted the entire opening monologue of his show last night to a theory about how "Nigerian prison guards" will be our harbingers of Ebola-flavored doom. Right Wing Watch captured this very special moment in T.V. sleuthery:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

mamatutu

mama to two
Relevant:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/16/us-health-ebola-obama-idUSKBN0HB08S20140916

Wow, 500 "advisers" to help fight ISIL and 3,000 to fight ebola. Quite telling about how big of a threat ISIL really is, huh?

Not that I agree with Obama very often. But, ebola is an immediate threat that will be hard to fight if it reaches America because the meds to fight it are scarce. ISIL is, also, a threat, but can be fought with bullets, and there are plenty in the hands of many of Americans. Ebola and ISIS do not equate. Actually, there are about 1200 'advisors' in
Iraq, now. Do you, LB, consider either one a threat or just propaganda?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas prisons, faced with a shortage of prison guards, are bringing in Mexicans and Nigerians to work as corrections officers. And in Nigeria, Beck adds, "Ebola is breaking out. So we're hiring people from Nigeria who are going back and forth to their country. Right? Doesn't really seem like a good policy for a number of reasons... Call me crazy, but letting Nigerians roam freely in and out of our country as they work as correctional officers also in transportation and food service, might seem like something we should look into."

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Texas prisons, faced with a shortage of prison guards, are bringing in Mexicans and Nigerians to work as corrections officers. And in Nigeria, Beck adds, "Ebola is breaking out. So we're hiring people from Nigeria who are going back and forth to their country. Right? Doesn't really seem like a good policy for a number of reasons... Call me crazy, but letting Nigerians roam freely in and out of our country as they work as correctional officers also in transportation and food service, might seem like something we should look into."

And here I'd think you retards would be positively frothing at the mouth at the prospect of killing off the prison population.