OldHillcrestGuy

1 - Brad Keselowski
Jeff Gordon
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Jimmie Johnson
Joey Logano
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Im going with what Clevalley has. He has picked my same picks from last week, same order, it got me 9 points so why change anything.

1. Keselowski
Gordon J.
Earnhardt Jr
Johnson J.
Logano
Busch Ky.
Harvick K

homedepot20

I used to hope Johnson would crash & burn each week , now it's Keselowski whom I wish to see crash & burn in HELL

homedepot20

I changed Hamlin to WIN thinking that the 11 was in better position that Kenseth was to WIN . With Hamlin having fuel issues , believe that I ####ed myself !

homedepot20

Standing after Chase Race 2

OldHillCrestGuy 59+4=63
Clevalley 56+4=60
Checkered_Flag 55+5=60
Calvcopf 49+3=52
HomeDepot20 49+2=51
DipStick 43+4=47

Checkered_Flag

So, I was listening to the race, while cleaning the car, grilling some food and having a few brews. I came upstairs with 40 to go to eat and turned the race on TV. Started DVR, with 30+ to go. Figured I'll catch the end later...We ate then, wife looked at the TV and spoiled it ..."some guy sponsored by Shell won". NOOOO! 1. Why did you ruin it for me. 2. I picked him to win and switched my picks!
Oh well, congrats to the OldHillCrestGuy, for keeping the lead.
At least it's still close, I'll get ya next week Old Guy! LOL

So, I was listening to the race, while cleaning the car, grilling some food and having a few brews. I came upstairs with 40 to go to eat and turned the race on TV. Started DVR, with 30+ to go. Figured I'll catch the end later...We ate then, wife looked at the TV and spoiled it ..."some guy sponsored by Shell won". NOOOO! 1. Why did you ruin it for me. 2. I picked him to win and switched my picks!

:lmao: - but you still love her!

I did not even look at a TV set this weekend - had friends come over from SOMD, did some shooting and horse stuff all weekend. Very nice to unwind for a change...

This is getting close, man - if I did not miss those two weeks when I moved, I would have OHG in my rear view mirror!

homedepot20

This is getting close, man - if I did not miss those two weeks when I moved, I would have OHG in my rear view mirror!

It sounds like a Gauntlet & Challenge has been thrown down to OHCG !

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Is the left turn league ever going to end? Come on, February, so I can watch the one race that I, as an American, am obligated to.

If it wasn't for Stewart and his situation, nascar would be still making left turns with even lower ratings.

It used to be fun and exciting. Now it's just yellow-green-yellow-green-white finish. Or more yellow.