"Muslim clothing" and "Quran Books" found at Texas border

This_person

Vince

Anyone dumb enough to believe this can't happen should take another look at our open borders. It's a perfect entry point for these terrorists.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone dumb enough to believe this can't happen should take another look at our open borders. It's a perfect entry point for these terrorists.

It can happen, it will happen. That is a given. As Gill pointed out in the other thread, there are something like 20,000 Soviet made MANPAD's unaccounted for. Sooner or later, someone is going to get a coordinated attack to work.

I've been watching a lot of 9/11 memorial stuff lately. It's that or NFL players hitting people. Point being, it is noteworthy how much we've lost sight of what we're dealing with here, a battle of freedom v. tyranny and how poorly we're fighting this battle. We've fought like we're not at risk, like we're simply trying to push back against some street gang and not against a religion that WILL continue to send people to lash out at us forever. ONLY they can stop this. We need to look at 9/11 again, every person who had their life taken, on the planes, in the buildings, all we've thrown away since in our dysfunctional, self defeating response and treat our enemy with the respect they deserve.

And kill them.

Obama and Kerry are going to great lengths to repeat the same mistake Bush made; acting like we're fighting individuals and not a religion.

Hijinx

It can happen, it will happen. That is a given. As Gill pointed out in the other thread, there are something like 20,000 Soviet made MANPAD's unaccounted for. Sooner or later, someone is going to get a coordinated attack to work.

I've been watching a lot of 9/11 memorial stuff lately. It's that or NFL players hitting people. Point being, it is noteworthy how much we've lost sight of what we're dealing with here, a battle of freedom v. tyranny and how poorly we're fighting this battle. We've fought like we're not at risk, like we're simply trying to push back against some street gang and not against a religion that WILL continue to send people to lash out at us forever. ONLY they can stop this. We need to look at 9/11 again, every person who had their life taken, on the planes, in the buildings, all we've thrown away since in our dysfunctional, self defeating response and treat our enemy with the respect they deserve.

And kill them.

Obama and Kerry are going to great lengths to repeat the same mistake Bush made; acting like we're fighting individuals and not a religion.

I agree. There is but one way to defeat these people and that is the way they intend to deal with us.
But it will be a cold day in hell when Obama admits the need to stop calling Islam a religion.

With a Muslim father, a Muslim stepfather, and a Communist mother, what else could he believe?

That is scary stuff and could happen here on any given day in any given town.

I think it really puts things in perspective when the freakin' leadership in Iran speak out against them... http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/world/meast/isis-iran-president-rouhani/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"They want to kill humanity and, from the viewpoint of the Islamic tenets and culture, killing an innocent person equals the killing of (all) humanity," Rouhani said of ISIS militants, according to the translation on NBC's website. " ... The killing and beheading of innocent people, in fact, is a matter of shame on them and a matter of concern and sorry for all ... mankind."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That is scary stuff and could happen here on any given day in any given town.

I think it really puts things in perspective when the freakin' leadership in Iran speak out against them... http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/world/meast/isis-iran-president-rouhani/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"They want to kill humanity and, from the viewpoint of the Islamic tenets and culture, killing an innocent person equals the killing of (all) humanity," Rouhani said of ISIS militants, according to the translation on NBC's website. " ... The killing and beheading of innocent people, in fact, is a matter of shame on them and a matter of concern and sorry for all ... mankind."

It is going to happen. No doubt about it.

Midnightrider

I didn't hear about it back then either. Just recently. Media cover up?

Or its just that FNC didnt decide to spin this case into domestic terrorism until recently......

"He was, at this time, a simple victim of an intent to rob," Murray said.

One of the men had a brief conversation with Tevlin before Brown, who was standing on the vehicle's passenger side, allegedly fired 10 bullets, eight of which struck Tevlin.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/08/bond_tevlin_arrests_shell.html#incart_m-rpt-1

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Or its just that FNC didnt decide to spin this case into domestic terrorism until recently......

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/08/bond_tevlin_arrests_shell.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Actually the story came out because a local disc jockey on a morning music happy upbeat radio had enough cover up because it touched him personally through his children and knowing Justin Kohler and seeing the pain his family was going through and he went on a rant and that got picked up my larger media stations and then got picked up by national news.

So Fox didn't "spin" it. It was just as guilty as every other media outlet for chosing not to report it.

You don't think jihad is happening here inside America? What about the Fort Hood shooting? Oh yeah, sorry that was work place violence of course. So how about the attacks on Marine recruiting stations? Oh, that's right they weren't covered that much by MSM. Or how about when the Muslim fathers and brothers inside our country kill their daughters because they believe their religion demands it? Oh yea, not reported on much if at all.

There is no "spin", because MSM lets us know we'd rather watch fascinating news reporting on the upcoming Grumpy Cat movie or repeatedly watch a video of Rice knocking out his fiance with one swift punch.

Where is "real" news reporting? Not in America. I get better news out of Europe on America than I do elsewhere. Hey, did you know the DOJ is investigating a reporter because he wrote an opinion piece suggesting the resignation of Eric Holder due to failure to do his job? Eric Holder can't do anything about the multitude of scandals and can't bother to investigate them, but he sure is intent on ruining a reporter's career. And surprisingly, do you know this isn't the first time that's happened to a reporter? Not the second time either...Maybe that's why there is no "news" in America. Maybe that's why you think there is "spin" when you hear a story about jihad in America.

Midnightrider

Actually the story came out because a local disc jockey on a morning music happy upbeat radio had enough cover up because it touched him personally through his children and knowing Justin Kohler and seeing the pain his family was going through and he went on a rant and that got picked up my larger media stations and then got picked up by national news.

So Fox didn't "spin" it. It was just as guilty as every other media outlet for chosing not to report it.

You don't think jihad is happening here inside America? What about the Fort Hood shooting? Oh yeah, sorry that was work place violence of course. So how about the attacks on Marine recruiting stations? Oh, that's right they weren't covered that much by MSM. Or how about when the Muslim fathers and brothers inside our country kill their daughters because they believe their religion demands it? Oh yea, not reported on much if at all.

There is no "spin", because MSM lets us know we'd rather watch fascinating news reporting on the upcoming Grumpy Cat movie or repeatedly watch a video of Rice knocking out his fiance with one swift punch.

Where is "real" news reporting? Not in America. I get better news out of Europe on America than I do elsewhere. Hey, did you know the DOJ is investigating a reporter because he wrote an opinion piece suggesting the resignation of Eric Holder due to failure to do his job? Eric Holder can't do anything about the multitude of scandals and can't bother to investigate them, but he sure is intent on ruining a reporter's career. And surprisingly, do you know this isn't the first time that's happened to a reporter? Not the second time either...Maybe that's why there is no "news" in America. Maybe that's why you think there is "spin" when you hear a story about jihad in America.

that some stupid DJ spun it first doesn't mean that fox isnt also spinning it. I'll take the word of the police who investgated the crime. They determined it started as a robbery. what part of this makes you think it was jihad and not the robbery the police say it was?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
that some stupid DJ spun it first doesn't mean that fox isnt also spinning it. I'll take the word of the police who investgated the crime. They determined it started as a robbery. what part of this makes you think it was jihad and not the robbery the police say it was?

Perhaps because the man who was arrested for this crime has killed others in Washington state as well and has confessed and explained why he did it...as a jihad.

:shrug:

Go figure.

Perhaps because the man who was arrested for this crime has killed others in Washington state as well and has confessed and explained why he did it...as a jihad.

Go figure.
Interesting how some folks want to ignore those kinda little details, huh?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Go figure.

MR meant to include: "Well...except for that, I mean". :lmao: