Is Washerwoman Schultz all washed up?

mamatutu

mama to two
"...and has tried to get the DNC to pay for her wardrobe."

Shades of Palin! :lol:

Is it too much to wish for that the DNC consider pushing Pelosi and Reid out, too? They are just as guilty of ridiculous statements against the opposition, and are definitely only out for their own benefit, as well.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
She's got the support of the real stupids from the Ft Lauderdale/Miami are voting for her, and to be that moronic a Jew, she had to marry the grandson of Sgt Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.

Hijinx

She's got the support of the real stupids from the Ft Lauderdale/Miami are voting for her, and to be that moronic a Jew, she had to marry the grandson of Sgt Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.

Well: She knows nothing.

CrashTest

I don't care about her personal life. She's doing a good job, as is the President, if you like the idea of more GOP'ers in DC.

The folks in Brooklyn thought Anthony Weiner was doing a good job. His personal life cause his fellow Dems to run him out of town.

Lots of businesses (like the NFL) have personal conduct policies. Like it or not, personal life matters.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The folks in Brooklyn thought Anthony Weiner was doing a good job. His personal life cause his fellow Dems to run him out of town.

Lots of businesses (like the NFL) have personal conduct policies. Like it or not, personal life matters.

I have no clue what you are talking about. The knock on her is her PROFESSIONAL behavior. What does that have to do with Tony, the ONLY D honest enough AT THE TIME to declare that the intent of the ACA was to totally get RID of insurance companies?

CrashTest

I have no clue what you are talking about. The knock on her is her PROFESSIONAL behavior. What does that have to do with Tony, the ONLY D honest enough AT THE TIME to declare that the intent of the ACA was to totally get RID of insurance companies?

I have no clue if she's doing a good job and don't care. All I care about is that she has a vile personality, shouts people down, and uses disparaging terms to describe people who don't agree with her.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have no clue if she's doing a good job and don't care. All I care about is that she has a vile personality, shouts people down, and uses disparaging terms to describe people who don't agree with her.

And is helping the GOP. So, what's your problem? You'd like a more effective advocate for the D's?

mamatutu

mama to two
and Braces on her teeth.

She is not a fashionista, or cares about her hair or teeth. Which, actually, shouldn't be part of forming an opinion about someone. BUT, she is downright nasty in the words she spews. That is, definitely, part of forming an opinion about someone. You go, Debbie. Keep it coming, so to speak! I hope your your self absorbed ignorance helps to drag the Dems down. :yay: