Special House Benghazi Hearing

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

Attachments

• 140918-theres-a-surprise-benghazi.jpg
    140918-theres-a-surprise-benghazi.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 199

SamSpade

Should read: Seven previous congressional investigations failed to settle the matter because of the ongoing cover up by democrats.

Well, exactly. Does anyone doubt at this point that something really corrupt is happening in the IRS lately? So why can't we nail these guys?

The only thing I can think of is, we're putting the fox in charge of the hen house - they don't WANT to get them.
We just can't be so inept since Watergate that people can commit crimes right in front of God and Everyone, and no one does anything.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Should read: Seven previous congressional investigations failed to settle the matter because of the ongoing cover up by democrats.

No. No. No! The GOP is covering up for themselves just as much as the D are for their side. All the GOP is doing is drag this out, just warm enough to be a drag on the D's and not one on the R's.

That would be the R's like John McCain and Lindsay Graham whose real beef isn't that we were arming rebels; just that we weren't arming enough of them, fast enough. R's like Mitt who called for this same thing DURING the campaign.

Arming people who, in fact, are ISIS, are allied with ISIS or, at least somewhat on the same side and have NO more love for the US than what serves their purposes. That day.

The investigation gets too hot, it inevitable turns to sound bites of McCain, and others, having called for this and that that, in light of current events, looks very much like just more short sighted saber rattling that has helped create the mess we have.

Hijinx

Trey Gowdy is a bit like the stewing volcano that is Yellowstone.

He is always steaming at the ears, the potential is there, but nothing has ever come of it.

Gilligan was right to yawn in his post number 2. That is all Trey Gowdy gets from me -----------a yawn

All hat---no cattle.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Right Scoop? lol!

You really aren't very sharp, are ya, boy? Judicial Watch obtained the memos and their contents reported by Fox. Nothing to do with The Right Scoop.

And since you routinely link to DailyKos or MediaMatters...I guess the joke is actually on you. :yay:

digitallest

Based on information I have come across, I believe the whole "Bush lied, people died" rhetoric needs to be retired. We discovered, years ago, that Bush got true intel. Saddam did have WMDs, and was moving them to Syria, to hide them. Bashar Al Assad then employed some of these weapons on Syrian towns harboring some ethnicities he did not care for. Since then, we have found several munitions caches with Iraqi chemical and biological weapons in Syria, in a terrible state of disrepair. Because the Obama admin decided the "optics" would undermine the all important narrative, they did not want the American people to know what was discovered, that Bush was telling the truth, and that by the time we got there, the WMDs had already made the trip across the desert, to Syria, just like the intel said they would.

in order to protect the Bush lied narrative, they sent OUR MILITARY in to retrieve and disable these dangerous munitions, without hazmat protections. It was more important to treat this corroded, leaking cache as regular munitions, than to risk the truth getting out. Sent a lot of people home mysteriously ill, with a non disclosure so binding, obedience includes not seeking medical help for the symptoms of exposure to these warheads.

They all lie, and send the little people to die.

Last edited: