• 0918_malo_firstlady_thu05_1411004975262_8153392_ver1-0_640_480.jpg
    0918_malo_firstlady_thu05_1411004975262_8153392_ver1-0_640_480.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 137

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Nice troll :lol:

Folks, it's not of note that the First Lady is out doing First Lady things like visiting hospitals, nor does it make her a bad person for doing WHAT EVERY OTHER FIRST LADY THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAS DONE.

Relax. Take a breath. Get a grip. :cheers:

Hijinx

I think it's good thing she visits St. Jude as long as she doesn't interfere with their menu.

BOP

http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/4...did-to-kids-with-cancer-will-have-you-fuming/

Although the hospital was apparently overjoyed with the visit by the First Lady, they were about the only ones. Another parent, Sally Coley Leger, echoed the concerns of Green saying, “It’s a really sorry day when they kick parents out so this lady can come. A child could die today without his/her parents around because the first lady doesn’t want both parents/family with their loved ones. If you can’t come and let things be normal, then do those babies an even bigger favor and stay home!”

Another Twitter user using the handle, “Heterosexual Woman,” lit into the First Lady saying, “Oh you no idea how mad these patients’ families are! Some have sign saying GO HOME SO MY CHILD GETS TREATMENT TODAY!”

BOP

http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/4...cken-kids-its-hard-living-in-the-white-house/

However, she explained that she enjoyed delightful outings like her latest, “because sometimes living in the White House and being married to the president and trying to live a life like that,it can be hard.” Don’t you just feel for her?

Eventually, she went on to note, “But when I meet you guys, I am so inspired, which is one of the reasons why I like to come and spend time with you guys.”

Think about it – using the Federal Reserve as your own checking account in order to fund your nearly countless vacations of luxury. All that spending, well, it’d be easy to see how that could become tiring. Feel free to let the self-consumed Michelle have it in the comments below.

mamatutu

mama to two
http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/4...did-to-kids-with-cancer-will-have-you-fuming/

Although the hospital was apparently overjoyed with the visit by the First Lady, they were about the only ones. Another parent, Sally Coley Leger, echoed the concerns of Green saying, “It’s a really sorry day when they kick parents out so this lady can come. A child could die today without his/her parents around because the first lady doesn’t want both parents/family with their loved ones. If you can’t come and let things be normal, then do those babies an even bigger favor and stay home!”

Another Twitter user using the handle, “Heterosexual Woman,” lit into the First Lady saying, “Oh you no idea how mad these patients’ families are! Some have sign saying GO HOME SO MY CHILD GETS TREATMENT TODAY!”

Wow. I never would have thought the parents/families would be considered a security risk, and not allowed to be with their children. Well, your politically motivated photo op didn't go so well, did it Michelle? Oops!