Well

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
'Tis the season... Or close enough.

I would be skeptical of any classified ad from a private party asking for donations for the needy. It's possible this is just a nice woman who wants to help people, but it's never a good idea to give money to strangers on the internet.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Like that thread last week or so about "there are some really nice people here" where the mom let complete strangers take her daughters for rides on the personal watercraft? I would stay away from unknowns like that and this thread.

Roman

I am a very skeptical person. If I were to donate to them, they would have to meet me in a busy parking lot, and not come to my home to get the items. I would have someone with me too. It's probably legit, but be careful.
'Tis the season... Or close enough.

I would be skeptical of any classified ad from a private party asking for donations for the needy. It's possible this is just a nice woman who wants to help people, but it's never a good idea to give money to strangers on the internet.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
It is a scam! She is well known on the facebook freecycle pages. Another fourmite had some dealings with her on FB

Last edited:

sockgirl77

It is a scam! She is well known on the facebook freecycle pages. Another fourmite had some dealings with her on FB

:yeahthat: I've called that trifling bitch out in several FB groups. She's been banned from a few. Now she is taking it to this level. Several people have asked her exactly what churches and organizations that she's giving to and she will not answer. She says "where it's needed". Grrrrrrrrrr...she boils my blood! This has been going on all year and not all of it has been posted publicly. Eventually, someone is going to get the cops involved. She was begging for money a few months back because her son has a mental disorder and he has to go to the doctor a lot. Well, I am pretty sure that she has medical assistance. And has far as getting food donations...nobody in her family looks like they are starving.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
:yeahthat: I've called that trifling bitch out in several FB groups. She's been banned from a few. Now she is taking it to this level. Several people have asked her exactly what churches and organizations that she's giving to and she will not answer. She says "where it's needed". Grrrrrrrrrr...she boils my blood! This has been going on all year and not all of it has been posted publicly. Eventually, someone is going to get the cops involved. She was begging for money a few months back because her son has a mental disorder and he has to go to the doctor a lot. Well, I am pretty sure that she has medical assistance. And has far as getting food donations...nobody in her family lookslike they are starving.

Screenshot_2014-09-19-11-28-09.jpg

Same chick.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:yeahthat: I've called that trifling bitch out in several FB groups. She's been banned from a few. Now she is taking it to this level. Several people have asked her exactly what churches and organizations that she's giving to and she will not answer. She says "where it's needed". Grrrrrrrrrr...she boils my blood! This has been going on all year and not all of it has been posted publicly. Eventually, someone is going to get the cops involved. She was begging for money a few months back because her son has a mental disorder and he has to go to the doctor a lot. Well, I am pretty sure that she has medical assistance. And has far as getting food donations...nobody in her family looks like they are starving.
Does she go by the same name on the other FB groups?

sockgirl77

She's in couponing groups begging for free coupons too. She also replied to a rental ad on FB. She posted openly that she was getting evicted and had no place to go. She got highly offended when the landlord posted that she could not rent to someone who had gone through an eviction. Each and every begging post of hers mentions her son's mental disorder.

sockgirl77

Another thing that she's doing is going to various FB groups asking for friends because it's hard for her to find friends as a stay at home mom. Once people start talking to her she's asking for donations. This chick is insane.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She's in couponing groups begging for free coupons too. She also replied to a rental ad on FB. She posted openly that she was getting evicted and had no place to go. She got highly offended when the landlord posted that she could not rent to someone who had gone through an eviction. Each and every begging post of hers mentions her son's mental disorder.

Her page is wide open.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
word on the street is that someone offered her some clothes but you refuse because they weren't name brand.