GDIAF NRC/NRSC. Amen to this!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
According to Rove, “Republican candidates and groups must step up if they are to substantially reduce that gap . . . . [R]educing the Democratic cash advantage will tip the needle in the GOP’s direction. That will only happen if Republicans open their wallets to candidates whom they may have never met, and, if they live in a battleground state, they clear their calendars to volunteer to identify and get out the vote.”

And why is there an issue in terms of support? Would it have anything to do with the performance of the current people who were voted into office?

Hijinx

Sums it up nicely for me too. And the first comment afterward describes exactly how it's been lately; the calls still keep coming and I have to get nastier and nastier to get "NO" across.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/19/gdiaf-nrsc/

I wouldn't give them a penny.

They attack the Tea Party and ignore the voters. Screw them.

Now I see them backing Romney for President again. Romney is no Conservative.
I know this may sound nuts, but no Conservative ever got elected Governor in Massachusetts.

If the Republicans want money from me they better pick someone I can vote for, and then I will send money to that one.
The Republicans treat Marylanders like poor relatives.

By the way didn't Boner just vote with Pelosi to pass a continuing resolution that will fund the government after the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30, and that will permit funding for Planned Parenthood (the nation's largest abortion provider), the entirety of Obamacare, and an amendment requested by President Barack Obama "to train and equip appropriately vetted elements of the Syrian opposition."

Vetted elements-=-- BUllsh&t.
IMO if we put Boots on the ground our men should have a camp void of any Muslims. No Muslims allowed anywhere near our troops under penalty of death.
Haven't we learned enough from people we have trained wearing our uniforms and killing our people? Come near our troops and be shot down.
Train and equip them to fight us. That is crazy.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But, go die in a fire?????:confused:

I have repeatedly told any and all orgs that have "Republican" in their title to shove it, I will not donate another penny to them until they field conservative candidates. I do help finance individual conservatives and causes of my choice, though.