Go Skins

RPMDAD

Guess i will be the first and say Go Skins. Am liking Cousins so far. Go Skins......

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rough and tumble, division brawl. If you like football, this is your cup of tea. GREAT game!

Special Teams costs the Skins 10 points.
The refs totally let the Eagles have a free shot at Cousins, hence Baker's shot. Big FAIL for the refs.
Lots of flags, lots of tension.
Redskins secondary is still a weak link.
The front 7, as well as they played, need to play better. Especially when the Eagles O line is down to one starter.

Fun game to watch!

We're looking up. The Eagles, man, bet all you can on San Fran Sunday because McCoy and Fowles might not even make the trip. Gawd they took a beating.

harley

That was a great game. Cousins played really well. Way better then RG3. Loved how the Eagles still pulled out the win though, even when they went to a no starter O line.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

Fly, Eagles Fly!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That was a great game. Cousins played really well. Way better then RG3. Loved how the Eagles still pulled out the win though, even when they went to a no starter O line.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

Fly, Eagles Fly!

You won the battle but, I think, lost the war. You guys took a heck of a beating yesterday. Be interesting to see if you have anything left for the niners this weekend and if Cousins can build on this for the Giants Thursday.

harley

Giants, I think, will be no problem for the 'Skins.

I am worried about how healthy we will be for the Niners also. We shall see.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Giants, I think, will be no problem for the 'Skins.

I am worried about how healthy we will be for the Niners also. We shall see.

You guys were our 'real deal' test; beat you or at least play well enough to have won and we are on the right path.

I feel about as good about a loss as I can. :buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Fly Eagles Fly

They are. Last year, I had both Foles and McCoy, and they both paid off handsomely for my team.

You live in Lake County, if your location is accurate (won't name the town) - was just up there all day Saturday as a chauffeur and servant to a bunch of ladies at our church camp for a Ladies Retreat this weekend.

I don't dislike the Eagles as much as the rest of the NFC East. They are loaded on offense, and if their defense gets better - watch out.