Drunk Old Man Goes Into A Biker Bar

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A drunken old man goes into a biker bar, looks around, goes to the bar and orders a drink. The drink arrives, and he takes a few pulls as he surveys the room.

He spots a table with the three biggest, meanest looking bikers, and heads straight for them. When he gets there, he looks right at the biggest, meanest looking one there, pokes him in the arm and says "Boy, I was just standing out in front of your grandma's house, and she opened the door and told me to come in. She was in the living room buck naked, and sashayed around and did a little dance for me. Boy, she looked good. She looked real good".

The biker just looked at his drink, shaking his head. His buddies could not believe that dude had not smashed down the old man. Biker just told the old drunk to go back to the bar and shut up.

Old man goes back to the bar, finishes his drink, then heads right back for the table, this time punching the biker in the shoulder and says "Boy, after your grandma finished her dance, she took my clothes off, and we got it on. She was good, real good - the best I ever had".

This time the other two were ready to rumble and take care of this drunk, but the leader just told them to calm down, and turned and told the old man head for the door. The old man headed for the door, but then went to the bar for another drink.

As he sat at the bar sucking down his drink, all the bikers in the bar were now keeping an eye on this old fart that their leader had so far let live.

Drunk staggers back to the table, this time thumping the biker right in his chest and said, "Boy, your grandma liked it. She really liked it, and said I could come back for more anytime I wanted her."

That was too much for the biker. He leaped out of his chair, stood towering over the old drunk, grabbed him by the shoulders and said "Grandpa, go home".