Manhattan ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... trashed by climate marchers .....

why is where ever progressives go, they leave a bigger mess then when they arrived

mamatutu

mama to two
I posted about this in another thread. People such as Gore, DiCaprio, and Kennedy are so filthy rich that they feel a changing America will not affect them, but they want to silence their opposition. Live as I say, and not as I live! They spout their rhetoric because they think they are so important, and are so full of themselves that I am surprised the earth has enough room to hold them, and their toys (limos, yachts, jets, mansions, etc. etc. etc.) It is funny about the elite that they cannot identify with the average hard working American trying to make ends meet, and survive. Their wealth and status has corrupted their minds. Corrupt being the key word behind this whole climate change joke. If they are some of the leaders of this ridiculous climate change campaign, why did they not take charge to be sure they left the land the way it was before their protest? No, they avoided the media, and whisked away in their carbon footprints.

Leaders they are not; narcissists they are. How does that help the planet earth?

Where was Kerry in all this. Never mind, he was trying to find another port to hide his yacht.

The hypocrisy of these people just oozes from the ozone.

Last edited:

SG_Player1974

Colbert said it best....

"Thanks to all of the Marchers for the Environment that stopped traffic in Manhattan. You were able to let thousands of vehicles spew pollution into the atmosphere for twice as long as they normally do!"