NEW SCAM Alert

GopherM

Darwin was right
I just received an email from E-ZPass Collection Agency with a subject line of Indebtness for driving on toll road. I have E-ZPass on both our cars so I opened the email but it looked suspicious for a couple of reasons. Since I have an account with them it should have been addressed to me instead of "Dear Customer" and since I have account with them the bill should have been automatically paid through the debit system I have set up, also the return email address was team@exelhositng.com. All the colors and logos look authentic. The email explains that I had repeatdly failed to respond to billing requests. There is a "Get Invoice" link that you are encouraged to click on. I can only imagine what evil that will bring to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

If you search on E-ZPass Collection Agency, all kind of scam warnings pop up on the internet. Be careful out there, they are still trying to trick us out of all of our money.

Littlebit

Wow, we received the same message. We have ours paid for thru our credit card system with them so we knew it was a scam so we just deleted it and passed the info to E-Z Pass in regards to the e-mail. Man, people will do anything for your info these days, must be on our toes at all times.

Chris0nllyn

I have enough trouble with the REAL E-Z Pass idiots.

I've canceled my services 3 different times. With 3 different confirmations, and I still get invoices in the mail

GopherM

Darwin was right
I have enough trouble with the REAL E-Z Pass idiots.

I've canceled my services 3 different times. With 3 different confirmations, and I still get invoices in the mail

Their customer service is probably run by the same company as COMCAST and DirecTV!