Yo Redskin Fans

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:shrug:

Life in the NFL. Any given Sunday

We were weak in the secondary and still are. Eli and his O line played great, picked us apart.
The turnovers started and just kept coming.
Emotionally spent from last Sunday.
As good as Cousins looks, he still has only a handful of starts not to mention he and the skill folks are basically brand new to one another
Lots and lots of injuries
And our O line was weak at pass protection and still are. The first sack, our guy just whiffed, out comes the ball.

Snowball game and yet, if a few things go right, I don't know if we win it but, it ends up like the Philly game; very entertaining.

All in all, it's still something to build off of going forward as opposed to waiting for Robert to get hurt again. :shrug:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Thank you, Larry Donnell. I finally had a free agent come through for me with 30 big ones. And, as usual, I could care less who wins whenever in the NFC East. The Eagles are the team to beat, though.

NextJen

Raisin cane
If people are offended by the name Redskins, should we now start calling ticket 'scalpers' something else?

Beta

Smile!
If people are offended by the name Redskins, should we now start calling ticket 'scalpers' something else?
Jargon is different than a brand name....

So Larry, that looks like a bunch of lousy excuses. You know what they say about those. :buddies: