Grading the newest sex scandal teacher

Grade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
35 year old cougar

Nicole Dufault, 35, of Caldwell, was arrested and charged with sexually assaulting three students. With additional charges authorized Sept. 19, the number of alleged victims rose to five. Dufault is accused of having oral sex and vaginal intercourse with the students on school property and in her car on multiple occasions. - See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...omfield-native-1.1098559#sthash.TFqC2FrN.dpuf

100214-bl-dufault.jpg

Grumpy

That's not counting the 23 other 15 yr old boys with their hands raised, squirming at their desks, begging to be the next victim.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder about women like that - what's the attraction to these teenage boys? This woman could certainly get a real guy, one her own age or at least old enough to drink in a bar. So why play with the youngsters?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wonder about women like that - what's the attraction to these teenage boys? This woman could certainly get a real guy, one her own age or at least old enough to drink in a bar. So why play with the youngsters?

I've always heard that it was about power more than sex.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've always heard that it was about power more than sex.

In my brief internet research what jumps out is that the male teachers who boink their female students are looking for sex and sex alone; the female teachers who boink teenagers start bombarding the kid with texts and phone calls, apparently looking for a relationship. That's what usually does them in: the young stud gets tired of her aggressive pursuit and tells someone. So that kind of explains why a 35 year old woman would show sexual interest in a kid - she is socially awkward and can't form relationships with men her own age, so she goes after what she thinks are easy pickin's.

So yeah, that probably falls under "power more than sex".

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In my brief internet research what jumps out is that the male teachers who boink their female students are looking for sex and sex alone; the female teachers who boink teenagers start bombarding the kid with texts and phone calls, apparently looking for a relationship. That's what usually does them in: the young stud gets tired of her aggressive pursuit and tells someone. So that kind of explains why a 35 year old woman would show sexual interest in a kid - she is socially awkward and can't form relationships with men her own age, so she goes after what she thinks are easy pickin's.

So yeah, that probably falls under "power more than sex".

Or, once she finds out that 35 year olds behave like 15 year olds anyway, why not get you one that doesn't have a car or credit cards or psycho ex's or 20 more years of bad habits and is a bit easier to control in addition to being...well...15 years young?

:evil: