Hoax? Imposter? Anti-Christ?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Really? 2 hours and 88 views and no one has an opinion? Unheard of.

They're probably wondering who you're referring to, Yitzhak Kaduri? It may have been THE truth, HIS truth, or senility. I doubt he's a hoax, imposter, or anti-Christ. Who knows for sure?

What is it your looking for in a response?

The time may very well be drawing near. The prophesies seem to be playing out to that end.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
They're probably wondering who you're referring to, Yitzhak Kaduri? It may have been THE truth, HIS truth, or senility. I doubt he's a hoax, imposter, or anti-Christ. Who knows for sure?

What is it your looking for in a response?

The time may very well be drawing near. The prophesies seem to be playing out to that end.

I was thinking senility, but yes, things do seem to be playing out according to plan. The only problem I see with this "prophecy", is that Matthew says "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only". But then I thought, God changed his mind when he told Abraham to sacrifice his only son.

It has been a long time since I've read the bible. I need to read Matthew again.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I was thinking senility, but yes, things do seem to be playing out according to plan. The only problem I see with this "prophecy", is that Matthew says "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only". But then I thought, God changed his mind when he told Abraham to sacrifice his only son.

It has been a long time since I've read the bible. I need to read Matthew again.

Always a good thing, reading the Bible. I don't really care what some rabbi or the Jews call Jesus or God - Jesus is my savior, and He is God and the Holy Spirit. Three for the price of one. Great bang for our buck, eh?

The end times are very near, and people that are not already on-board the Hallelujah Express had better get to obtaining their ticket.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

hotcoffee

Sorry to take so long with my reply. I didn't really look at it until this afternoon.

This post card..... it's going to be debated on and on.... just like the shroud.

What caught my eye was the word "senility". Who's to say? Senility may be God turning His volume up and the world's volume down.....

:coffee:

If this makes no sense.... I'll fess up that I had a biopsy this morning and I'm in a little pain.