Ice Cream Truck Driver Allegedly Rapes, Impregnates Child

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
"Force said the rapes occurred in April and May after Gonzalez befriended the girl and got her mother's consent to take the child along on his ice cream route."

Her mother should win the parent of the year award for this one.

Sick bastard

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
he should hook-up with the teacher.

To compare notes?? We know he's not interested in chicks with mileage........ :twitch:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by nomoney
little young to have a period and all that jazz isn't she?:confused:
You can get pregnant before you start your period...I don't know how, I'm just repeating what I learned in health class. :lol: Even so, kids are starting puberty way earlier these days, and if she was a little overweight, it's very likely she could have started it by now. A friend of mine's neice started hers at 7, and she was a skinny little thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Nickel
You can get pregnant before you start your period...I don't know how, I'm just repeating what I learned in health class. :lol: Even so, kids are starting puberty way earlier these days, and if she was a little overweight, it's very likely she could have started it by now. A friend of mine's neice started hers at 7, and she was a skinny little thing.
Youngest mother was five years old

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by ememdee19
Her mother should win the parent of the year award for this one.

You ever read stuff like this and wonder what the hell is wrong with us as a species? Like maybe the human race doesn't deserve to exist if we treat each other like shiat?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by nomoney
little young to have a period and all that jazz isn't she?:confused:

Actually, no. My step daughter was ten. Have friends whose daughters were 9-11. Seems each generation matures sooner.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by RoseRed
Youngest mother was five years old
Interesting reading. Good to know...Most Effective Condom
A joint study by the Mariposa Foundation, the University of California, and the University of Southern California sought to determine the reliability of condoms and rigorously tested the leading brands for both the potential for viral leakage and their overall dependability. The results were tabulated on a weighted scale, 100 being the best, and are shown below.

Ramses Sensitol 91.3
Ramses Non-Lube 91.3
Gold Circle Coin 85.2
Gold Circle 83.7
Sheik Elite 83.7
Durex Nuform 81.7
Pleaser 80.2
Ramses Extra 78.7
Embrace Her 77.3
Hot Rubber (Switzerland) 77.2