I have a confession to make...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Anyone who has been on this site for a while probably knows that I have been a devout atheist for some 20 odd years, or at least that I have been an atheist.

I've had some things happen in my life recently that has shown me that I have been wrong.

So, if my posts are a little out of character, that's why.

God bless us all.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I understand completely. Some things happened in my life and now I'm convinced. Best wishes to you on your journey.

SoMDGirl42

Anyone who has been on this site for a while probably knows that I have been a devout atheist for some 20 odd years, or at least that I have been an atheist.

I've had some things happen in my life recently that has shown me that I have been wrong.

God bless us all.

:faint:

I'm not sure what's happened in your life to change things for you, but I hope you find happiness and peace with your new found beliefs. It can be very comforting at times when you have someone else (a higher power whatever power that may be for you) to turn to.

Roman

God bless us all.
Same thing here. Looking into the eyes of your Grandchildren can convince you that there is a God. He's been with me on many a journey the past 18 years.

SoMDGirl42

Yeah, I thought there might be some of that. LOL

You have to expect it. You've been pretty blunt in the past about your previous beliefs. Consider it a good thing that folks are shocked. A leopard can change it's spots.

Can you share any info on what made you change your beliefs? Not meaning to pry, but it sounds like something very profound and I bet some can relate to it.

God bless us all.
How strange is it that I only know you as an acquaintance and yet I am sitting here completely estatic knowing that you've found an inner peace? I am genuinely happy for you and for those that love you who are benefitting from the new calmer, positive-thinking you! :huggy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You have to expect it. You've been pretty blunt in the past about your previous beliefs. Consider it a good thing that folks are shocked. A leopard can change it's spots.

Can you share any info on what made you change your beliefs? Not meaning to pry, but it sounds like something very profound and I bet some can relate to it.

Absolutely expected. No, not ready to share, but yes, very profound. Roman, yes, it was related to my grandson, but the signs began before the baby.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
How strange is it that I only know you as an acquaintance and yet I am sitting here completely estatic knowing that you've found an inner peace? I am genuinely happy for you and for those that love you who are benefitting from the new calmer, positive-thinking you! :huggy:

I've always had inner peace. It's just different now. I do however, hope others will benefit.

...and thank you.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hearing this makes me happy.

And because I am on a self-discovery road myself, I am finding it important to tell people how I feel; so, mAlice, I love you. :huggy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hearing this makes me happy.

And because I am on a self-discovery road myself, I am finding it important to tell people how I feel; so, mAlice, I love you. :huggy:

I love you, too.

I felt it was important to 'come out' hehe. I felt it was important to publicly declare that I have accepted Jesus as my savior, just as I have publicly denied any existence of God for so many years.
So, there ya' have it.

Whew. There. It's done. That wasn't so hard.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I love you, too.

I felt it was important to 'come out' hehe. I felt it was important to publicly declare that I have accepted Jesus as my savior, just as I have publicly denied any existence of God for so many years.
So, there ya' have it.

I am reigning in every impulse I have to be a smart ass and give you a hard time. :angel:

:buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I've always had inner peace. It's just different now. I do however, hope others will benefit.

...and thank you.

God is everywhere in every aspect of creation - always has been and always will be. It is still difficult for me to understand anyone not seeing it.

Here's a little something I heard recently:

A young soldier, an Afghan vet, is attending college classes to better himself. As he is sitting in his seat, a professor, an avowed atheist, goes up upon the podium and says loudly to the class "If there is a god, I want him to knock me off this podium within the next 10 minutes. If it doesn't happen, then that is proof there is no god".

The minutes ticked by, the students got a bit edgy and watched the clock. With about a minute to go, the young vet got up, walked to the podium and cold cocked the professor right off the podium. When the prof came to, he just asked the vet why he did that.

The vet replied "God is busy protecting soldiers like me around the world in war zones, so that idiots like you can stand up and spout the moronic statements like you made. So He sent me to do it for Him".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I love you, too.

So, there ya' have it.

:yay: