just plain levity TV Commercials

GregV814

Alright....who do you think are the strangest commercial actors:

The two guys for Sonic, that lady on the Red Robin/State Farm ads, Beatrice and her husband for Safeco you name em....

luvmygdaughters

The Toaster Strudel Kid, the VCF furniture lady who says "Chaise" over and over again, the couple that gag when they look at their coffee table,

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The guy who did the old Carvel ice cream commercials. Tom Carvel I think was his name.

RidgeChick

I kinda like the old lady sitting at her dining room table and crushing candy with a hammer....and I like the couple who design their chair ("She's allergic to 'ugly!" lolllol ). I hate the "Chaise" lady -- I want to smother her with a pillow from her Chaise.......

Pete

Repete
I was trapped in the RV a few weeks ago when it was pouring and we only got 2 channels on the TV with the antenna. One was like Lifetime or some other militant chick channel and every other commercial was a lawyer looking for clients to sue for Transvaginal Mesh problems. I was ready to go postal.

BOP

I was trapped in the RV a few weeks ago when it was pouring and we only got 2 channels on the TV with the antenna. One was like Lifetime or some other militant chick channel and every other commercial was a lawyer looking for clients to sue for Transvaginal Mesh problems. I was ready to go UPS.

It's the new postal.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was trapped in the RV a few weeks ago when it was pouring and we only got 2 channels on the TV with the antenna. One was like Lifetime or some other militant chick channel and every other commercial was a lawyer looking for clients to sue for Transvaginal Mesh problems. I was ready to go postal.

:lmao:

donbarzini

Thought of another one last night. The Haverty's commercials with the stupid blonde and her ####ing chair.

Vince

Sorry Pete, but that's funny. :lmao: