Why we are doomed...

tommyjo

Your title makes no sense as it relates to the article.

However, this quote pretty much sums up your entire existence, doesn't it?

Last November, Obama he even used a news conference to lament that “the things that go right, you guys aren’t going to write about.”

You can't, won't or are incapable of posting anything positive about this country. You whine, b!tch, piss and moan more than a spoiled 3 yr old little girl. You, Grups, Hijinx and the rest of the "I Hate America Coalition" spend your entire day searching every obscure corner of the internet to find the conspiracy theories and nutjob commentary that confirms your hatred. Doesn't matter if the article is true. Doesn't matter if the article even contains common sense...as long as it is negative you all throw it up on this POS forum.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You, Grups, Hijinx and the rest of the "I Hate America Coalition" ....

where did I EVER state I have American ...... news flash sweetie, I despise Progressive Fascist Policies, and Keynesian Economics, I do not hate my country

frankly my dear, I don't see you trumpeting American Greatness

mamatutu

mama to two
Hey, TJ! Why exactly are you here? With all your bashing about forum members, you, actually, make no sense. :confused: Not really confused, but you add nothing to your side (whichever that is) or your arguments; which you NEVER back up. Carry on.

BOP

Your title makes no sense as it relates to the article.

However, this quote pretty much sums up your entire existence, doesn't it?

You can't, won't or are incapable of posting anything positive about this country. You whine, b!tch, piss and moan more than a spoiled 3 yr old little girl. You, Grups, Hijinx and the rest of the "I Hate America Coalition" spend your entire day searching every obscure corner of the internet to find the conspiracy theories and nutjob commentary that confirms your hatred. Doesn't matter if the article is true. Doesn't matter if the article even contains common sense...as long as it is negative you all throw it up on this POS forum.

butthurt.jpg

Hijinx

Just to set the record straight: I love America--from sea to shining sea.

What I hate is what this Putz we have for President and his two dingleberry cohorts Pelosi and Reid are doing to our great country.

Yes I call them dingleberry's because they cling to his butt like they are glued there.

HMMMMMMM---come to think of it that could describe a certain forumite who said I hate America.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I found this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Of course, the bad part is this; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

So, there is the good, we won't have to suffer the malignant narcissistic in charge much longer and have the opportunity to do better, much better next time. But, we most likely won't. It's going to be a battle of the Bloods and Crips and both sides will, likely, make all the necessary excuses better one big government crew over the other big government crew but, we do have a chance to do better.

:buddies: